dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hello Every body.

Finally received email from the NVC , stating that the case is DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED.

I am hopeful now for the September interview date Insha Allah . My Embassy is Islamabad.

Good luck and best wishes for all of you guys.

Congrats i got same emaiL today:-)

Hopefully we can get interview date in september from islamabad embassy.

Keep updated!

2 minutes ago, KAMN said:

Our visa was approved from the Islamabad, Pakistan Embassy on the 8th. We arrived at the embassy around 7 and the process started at about 8. We were called at the first window to get a token number after they saw our interview letter. Then we sat down and were called at the second window to submit finger prints after a few minutes. Then waited again for a few and were called to another window to submit key documents (Nikah Nama (Urdu), Nikah nama Nadra, birth certificate, passport, Passport photos). We were then called to a fourth window for the actual interview. The interview was straightforward and included a few basic questions. I accompanied my wife to each window and we were not interviewed independently nor was I told to go take a seat by the interviewer.

From my wife (Beneficiary):

1: Who is sponsoring you?

2: Was this an arranged or love marriage?

3: Who arranged it?

4: Are you cousins?

5: Can I see some marriage pictures?

6: What do you want to do when you go to the US?(work)

7: What do you do over here?

8: Have you ever traveled outside of the country before?

From me (Petitioner):

1: What do you do in the US?

2: Where do you live in the US?

From both of us:

1: Was either if you divorced before?

2: Do you have any kids together?

After that she told us that our case was approved and to collect the passport from designated place in 2 weeks. However, its just been two days and I got two calls from the place you get the passport from today. I was not able to receive the calls but I am guessing that the passport may be ready.

I wanted to thank all of visajourney members for the help throughout this process. I hired no lawyers and everything I did was based on the guidance and help from the members here. We both appreciate all the help we got and wish all of you waiting for your cases to be approved the best of luck.

Congrats!

You will get passport in some days.

Be ready to pay green card fees after that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, KAMN said:

Our visa was approved from the Islamabad, Pakistan Embassy on the 8th. We arrived at the embassy around 7 and the process started at about 8. We were called at the first window to get a token number after they saw our interview letter. Then we sat down and were called at the second window to submit finger prints after a few minutes. Then waited again for a few and were called to another window to submit key documents (Nikah Nama (Urdu), Nikah nama Nadra, birth certificate, passport, Passport photos). We were then called to a fourth window for the actual interview. The interview was straightforward and included a few basic questions. I accompanied my wife to each window and we were not interviewed independently nor was I told to go take a seat by the interviewer.

From me (Petitioner):

From both of us:

After that she told us that our case was approved and to collect the passport from designated place in 2 weeks. However, its just been two days and I got two calls from the place you get the passport from today. I was not able to receive the calls but I am guessing that the passport may be ready.

I wanted to thank all of visajourney members for the help throughout this process. I hired no lawyers and everything I did was based on the guidance and help from the members here. We both appreciate all the help we got and wish all of you waiting for your cases to be approved the best of luck.

Alhamdulilah! Congratulations to both of you! Best wishes for the beautiful beginning. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

So Guys FinaLLy just received emaiL that ( Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified)

Fees Paid

AOS 14 JuLy

IV Fees 16 JuLy

than website was down for 2 weeks.

Documents uploaded 31st JuLy,received checklist about joint sponser and irregular scan of marraige certificate.

Submit documents again on 4 August and got C.C today.

Hopefully waiting for interview date in september INSHALLAH.

Embassy is Islamabad.

Good luck to all others waiting for interview.

Congratulations! We are all waiting for interview dates. Hope we receive iL soon, inshAllah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, KAMN said:

From me (Petitioner):

From both of us:

Congratulations 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hello Every body.

Finally received email from the NVC , stating that the case is DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED.

I am hopeful now for the September interview date Insha Allah . My Embassy is Islamabad.

Good luck and best wishes for all of you guys.

Congratulations!! 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

So Guys FinaLLy just received emaiL that ( Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified)

Fees Paid

AOS 14 JuLy

IV Fees 16 JuLy

than website was down for 2 weeks.

Documents uploaded 31st JuLy,received checklist about joint sponser and irregular scan of marraige certificate.

Submit documents again on 4 August and got C.C today.

Hopefully waiting for interview date in september INSHALLAH.

Embassy is Islamabad.

Good luck to all others waiting for interview.

Congratulations dear 

1 minute ago, ABK said:

Congratulations! We are all waiting for interview dates. Hope we receive iL soon, inshAllah

InshALLAH

whats your C.C date? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Abies said:

You feel like flying over the moon now. I can't wait to feel this way too. 

Congratulations to you and your husband once more.

It's coming very soon my sis, we will really know what it feels like lol

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Just now, ABK said:

July 13

Its nearly a month now and still you dont got interview date:-(.

I see a person of 25 juLy got interview date at ISL.

This is frustating.

Hope you get something soon.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Congratulations dear 

Hello @Mrs Prestige Have you received your interview day yet!!!! 

my cc was aug 6th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
36 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

I really do!!! I'm not letting him go for a while!!!!!!

And celebrate with you, in advance when your time comes!!! Makes this wait so worth it! I'm going to cook him everything in the house! LOL!

Hahaha, he will be under house arrest for a while.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Beast7 said:

Its nearly a month now and still you dont got interview date:-(.

I see a person of 25 juLy got interview date at ISL.

This is frustating.

Hope you get something soon.

Yes, it's going to be a month. It's is extremely frustrating. 

That person is very lucky, mashAllah. 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.