dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
36 minutes ago, katyarizmendi said:

@MartinyMi

Hey, thank you for that info, I’m positively going crazy over here waiting to hear something from someone on here!! Could you send me the link for that Facebook group? I can’t seem to find it. 

Thanks again! 

I know - this process is like torture the whole way!

The url for the group can be found by Google search:

facebook group citados al consulado en cd juarez

I am on Mexican internet. So the url is probably not useful. The group is closed. You need to send a join request when you get to the FB page. I just told them my Cc date and that I was awaiting an interview. The page is very helpful for visa applicants because it additionally gives info on taxis, hotels, rentals, the medical appt, etc. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hello,

Trust you have been doing good? I can imagine how the backlog your consulate is experiencing can really be draining. Hopefully it gets cleared in a few weeks.

All the best.

Thanks Abies but I think we will be lucky to get ours before Christmas. Yours is coming up soon, and I know you will receive an easy interview and enjoy a beautiful life in California! You have been so helpful to me and everyone else here.

Edited by MartinyMi

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Rameda said:

CC is August 8.  I should follow you then. 

Maybe we'll get the same day! How far will you be travelling? We are in Puerto Palomas, about 1.5 hours from Jaurez. So we will be driving there. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Congratulations!

Happy for you, I know you can't wait to hug him 😁😁

OMG you have no idea!!! (Well maybe you do....most of us on here do! LOL)

Thank you so much! So ready to love on him and annoy him in person! LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, MartinyMi said:

Thanks Abies but I think we will be lucky to get ours before Christmas. Yours is coming up soon, and I know you will receive an easy interview and enjoy a beautiful life in California! You have been so helpful to me and everyone else here.

You are always welcome buddy.

Wow... before Christmas is really a long time but the lord is your strength.

Hopefully the backlog clears up real soon. 

1 hour ago, MartinyMi said:

Bienvenidos a EUA! What reason did you use to justify your expedite?

Thank you! My husband was excited when I told him he got a cita date so soon from the expedite 🤗 and I filled for the expedite under financial reasons and safety reasons due to being in financial stress. I have $30,000 from student loans and about $15,000 in animal vet bills from an ex boyfriend who is now a stalker. I showed evidence of my current pay against the debt I pay and it would cost me over $3000 just to move to a different apartment. I also explained when I renewed my lease last year I chose the 10mo contract thinking my husband would have already been here July/August. Who would have known that Juarez would be backed up 6-7mo in giving interviews a year ago 😕 The first email I sent I did not include the supporting documents and got denied but the email I sent 5 min after with the supporting documents attached got approved 🤗

Timeline
11 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

OMG you have no idea!!! (Well maybe you do....most of us on here do! LOL)

Thank you so much! So ready to love on him and annoy him in person! LOL

You feel like flying over the moon now. I can't wait to feel this way too. 

Congratulations to you and your husband once more.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

You feel like flying over the moon now. I can't wait to feel this way too. 

Congratulations to you and your husband once more.

I really do!!! I'm not letting him go for a while!!!!!!

And celebrate with you, in advance when your time comes!!! Makes this wait so worth it! I'm going to cook him everything in the house! LOL!

Timeline
1 minute ago, LadyTT357 said:

And celebrate with you, in advance when your time comes!!! Makes this wait so worth it! I'm going to cook him everything in the house! LOL!

Lmao.. You can say that again.

Safe Travels to him 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

Exactly how to welcome the special one 

Hello Every body.

Finally received email from the NVC , stating that the case is DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED.

I am hopeful now for the September interview date Insha Allah . My Embassy is Islamabad.

Good luck and best wishes for all of you guys.

So Guys FinaLLy just received emaiL that ( Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified)

Fees Paid

AOS 14 JuLy

IV Fees 16 JuLy

than website was down for 2 weeks.

Documents uploaded 31st JuLy,received checklist about joint sponser and irregular scan of marraige certificate.

Submit documents again on 4 August and got C.C today.

Hopefully waiting for interview date in september INSHALLAH.

Embassy is Islamabad.

Good luck to all others waiting for interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.