dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, ALittleBritish said:

It's official! I got my passport with visa back from the consulate today! Only took 2 days! Praise God! 

(Interview Aug 7th, Montreal. CC May 31st). 

Congrats😊

Oi pessoal! Hoje eu tive minha entrevista no consulado do brasil! Graças a deus tudo deu certo. Fui aprovada.foi muito facio deste que voce tenha todos os documentos . Eles pedem para colocar na ordem certa. Depois conferem os documentos e depois entrevista.  A entrevista nao durou nem  2 minutos me perguntou se me casei no brasil, quanto tempo estou casada, se ele mora no brasil. E deu tudo certo obrigada deus.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Ana Wharton said:

Oi pessoal! Hoje eu tive minha entrevista no consulado do brasil! Graças a deus tudo deu certo. Fui aprovada.foi muito facio deste que voce tenha todos os documentos . Eles pedem para colocar na ordem certa. Depois conferem os documentos e depois entrevista.  A entrevista nao durou nem  2 minutos me perguntou se me casei no brasil, quanto tempo estou casada, se ele mora no brasil. E deu tudo certo obrigada deus.

Parabeeeéns! É ótimo ver casos sendo aprovados, dá esperança.

Boa sorte nos EUA :jest:

Congratulations! It ia great to see the cases being approved. It gives me hope.

Good luck on the US. :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, CR1Journey2017 said:

Received an email today with a tracking number that says it should arrive in 2 business days; the tracking number doesn't actually work yet, but I think it may take up to 24 hours for it to get into the correio system. so hopefully we'll have it in-hand Monday or Tuesday!! will aim to fly out Friday next week.... 

on a separate note, have any of you Brazilians done a declaração de saida and tried to change your bank account to a conta não residente?  what a pain! not having much success with the banks. may end up closing our accounts here. 

What I read about: It is just so difficult and burocratic that people usually dont do declaraçao de saida. I personally don't know any brazilian with immigration visa that did it. I will ask people that I know, if I got some useful info I will let u know.

Thanks for keeping us update! ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, ALittleBritish said:

It's official! I got my passport with visa back from the consulate today! Only took 2 days! Praise God! 

(Interview Aug 7th, Montreal. CC May 31st). 

Congratulations. Happy flight to the U.S. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, StephenG said:

I got CC 19th July. NVC case status still says at NVC. Is that right? I seen somebody else’s says ready now?

Until you receive your interview letter,the status of your case will not change.

Finally I have got my interview appointment 17 September at Cairo embassy 🎉🎉

My Cc 6April 

But I have a question . my wife make two separate petition for me and our baby (one year old) and we received to appointment in same date and time  

The question 

Our baby must attend or I can bring them her document and medical test?

If must attend my wife (petitions ) will be allowed to go with her ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Possible18 said:

Yay Congratulations 🎉🎉!!

@Possible18 Looks like we both are on the same line for interview,just hoping we get a september date CC Aug 6th

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Elshayt said:

My Cc 6April 

But I have a question . my wife make two separate petition for me and our baby (one year old) and we received to appointment in same date and time  

The question 

Both of you MUST attend the interview and your wife will be allowed to bring the baby hence 3 of you will be going into the USEM in Cairo for the visa interviews.

Congratulations to you and your family in advance. 

Edited by Abies

Timeline
3 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

@Possible18 Looks like we both are on the same line for interview,just hoping we get a september date CC Aug 6th

Yes we are, hopefully we’ll get a september interview date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Elshayt said:

My Cc 6April 

The question 

Congrats! Very long wait from CC to interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.