dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, ABK said:

That is very rude! ☹ They should know that sometimes it's hard to understand their accent so they shoukd speak slowly so we can understand and answer their questions. 

Did you have the UK PC with you? I have lived in KSA for 20 years and travel state website says that people who no longer live in KSA are not required to submit a police certificate. It should be like that because there is no way I can get PC from there now. I am worried if they ask for one during interview. Also, if I have been to a country as a tourist just for 10 days, I don't need a PC, right?

InshAllah, everything will be fine soon. Thanks for your wishes. 

if they tell you it is not needed then dont worry about that. if you've visited any country and stayed there less then 6 months then you're good as well.

InshaALLAH ! thanks for your wishes too.

9 hours ago, ABK said:

With economy shuttle, will we be able to reach US embassy on time (before it's time for our interview)?

it doesn't matter how earlier then your interview time you reach the shuttle service, they ask you to wait on a side untill you are many others who are asked to wait aside are called over the counter. i reached 1 hour ago. they call us before 15 minute of our interview time and we reached embassy within 10 minutes or so.

You can just follow there instructions as i did. because money wasn't the issue. issue was there behavior if you pay what they ask for you're good. some people tried to pay them 500 they rudely pointed to other counter and told them that's for you. 😐

6 hours ago, ahm12 said:

Did you live in foreign country more than 6 months and did not upload a police certificate for that place ?

sorry about your situation. Hopefully you will get this sorted out soon.

i did, also uploaded it to nvc that's how i managed to get interview appointment. thanks for your kind wishes. 

Edited by H-S

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, H-S said:

if they tell you it is not needed then dont worry about that. if you've visited any country and stayed there less then 6 months then you're good as well.

InshaALLAH ! thanks for your wishes too.

it doesn't matter how earlier then your interview time you reach the shuttle service, they ask you to wait on a side untill you are many others who are asked to wait aside are called over the counter. i reached 1 hour ago. they call us before 15 minute of our interview time and we reached embassy within 10 minutes or so.

You can just follow there instructions as i did. because money wasn't the issue. issue was there behavior if you pay what they ask for you're good. some people tried to pay them 500 they rudely pointed to other counter and told them that's for you. 😐

i did, also uploaded it to nvc that's how i managed to get interview appointment. thanks for your kind wishes. 

Thanks a lot. InshAllah, your visa will be approved very soon. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ALittleBritish said:

It's official! I got my passport with visa back from the consulate today! Only took 2 days! Praise God! 

(Interview Aug 7th, Montreal. CC May 31st). 

When did they send your interview email? 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ALittleBritish said:

It's official! I got my passport with visa back from the consulate today! Only took 2 days! Praise God! 

(Interview Aug 7th, Montreal. CC May 31st). 

Yaaaassss!!🤗

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

It's a longshot but I sent an expedite request, who knows maybe we'll get an interview letter before they even look at the expedite, but I sent it anyways because my wife is so worried I won't get to meet my mother in law before she passes...

If god is willing I'll meet her. Lets see what happens...

7 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

When did they send your interview email? 

I got it on July 6th. Every time my husband called NVC up until the day before that, we were told we were on the list but nothing had been scheduled yet and then that morning i woke up at 6.30am to the interview email. All in all, I waited 37 days from CC to interview email. 

anybody from pakistan can help me.

my wife interview was August 1, 2018.... 

rcvd passport with visas and letter to pay mmigrant/green card fee $220.00

Didnt recieve any sealed envelop//

I ask few relative who got visas before august 1, 2018.. they all receive sealed envelops.

worried i am missing any document.

my wife have air tick to fly tuesday.. donot want trouble at port of entry...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ALittleBritish said:

@Meghan&Gene @Soubz @Maan17 @Amyrita Hang in there guys!! I know the wait is tough but it WILL be over soon!! 

Congratulations on getting your visa today! That's super exciting. 

Any plans on when you'll arrive in the US? 

2 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Congratulations on getting your visa today! That's super exciting. 

Any plans on when you'll arrive in the US? 

Thank you!! I'll be very happy for you guys when you get your interview date! 

I'm moving this weekend :) it has worked out really well with my employers that I could leave as soon as I received my visa and most of my stuff is in storage. Just have to go through everything and make an itemized list for going through the border. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ALittleBritish said:

Thank you!! I'll be very happy for you guys when you get your interview date! 

I'm moving this weekend :) it has worked out really well with my employers that I could leave as soon as I received my visa and most of my stuff is in storage. Just have to go through everything and make an itemized list for going through the border. 

That's awesome! Travel safe. 

12 minutes ago, shan.ali2017 said:

is it happening in other embassies as well ??

In my opinion everything is going online - less paper..

this looks like paper reduction.

Islamabad embassy is PIVOT - online processing.

Not sure...

As far as I am aware, PIVOT cases no longer receive a physical envelope. It's all done online. I am PIVOT from Montreal and my package is electronic and will already be available to the Border agent when I get there. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.