dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, LadyTT357 said:

I'm getting stronger, thanks and thanks! I think the stress of this whole process has gotten to me, and with hubby having an interview at 9:00am, which is 2am my time, you KNOW I didn't sleep at all! LOL

Yes your right the stress got to you, glad to hear you getting stronger. I know be6the same thing happened to me when my hubby had his K1 interview. This time around I am telling myself I will sleep but I don't think it's gonna happen, I will be too anxious to sleep. Safe flight to your husband.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Just now, Sugarlegetiti said:

Yes your right the stress got to you, glad to hear you getting stronger. I know be6the same thing happened to me when my hubby had his K1 interview. This time around I am telling myself I will sleep but I don't think it's gonna happen, I will be too anxious to sleep. Safe flight to your husband.

Yes, girlie! I knew he would be approved but the anxiety was too much! Thanks again!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

Thanks, you all, so much!!! And I pray that everyone's interview will be just as quick and as smooth as my hubby's (which was only about 15-20 minutes, if that!)

Amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

I was feeling under the weather, so I didn't feel like posting yesterday, but hubby had his interview yesterday....

APPROVED!!!

11.gif.6324e2b25613a00a864f8d219188e6e2.gif

Congratulations

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hahahahaha. I told my husband that no CO can intimidate me this time around and he's like wow that's a good one.

My sister,the previous k1 route was a very horrible experience but with God on our side,we are good to go now.

My sister let me tell you about our K1 experience, sometimes I don't want to think about it because my dad couldn't walk me down the aisle and also wasn't able to meet my hubby in person just because of that experience.

1. The CO said we didn't show evidence that we talk everyday, he said we only  show evidence that we talk four times a month. My husband told him we can if he want to see but said no.

2. The Co said our greetings cards had only two date stamps on it.

3. The CO  has problem why I have not visited my husband ( fiance at that time) since my last visit, my husband told him my father was sick 

4. Then the CO said why don't she just come down so you guys can marry, then he said I am denying you for not having enough evidence.

This time around I sent evidence that shows we talk everyday as well as chat everyday since February 2015. We sent evidence of greeting cards with different date stamps. I also frontloaded at USCIS satge and also NVC stage. I felt sorry for the uscis person who handled our petition, more that 800 copies of chat log alone plus other evidences.

God only knows why our K1visa  was not aprroved.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

The US Embassy in Paris just called Hubby and told him to come pick up his visa tomorrow!!! 

Great news!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

My sister let me tell you about our K1 experience, sometimes I don't want to think about it because my dad couldn't walk me down the aisle and also wasn't able to meet my hubby in person just because of that experience.

1. The CO said we didn't show evidence that we talk everyday, he said we only  show evidence that we talk four times a month. My husband told him we can if he want to see but said no.

3. The CO  has problem why I have not visited my husband ( fiance at that time) since my last visit, my husband told him my father was sick 

4. Then the CO said why don't she just come down so you guys can marry, then he said I am denying you for not having enough evidence.

This time around I sent evidence that shows we talk everyday as well as chat everyday since February 2015. We sent evidence of greeting cards with different date stamps. I also frontloaded at USCIS satge and also NVC stage. I felt sorry for the uscis person who handled our petition, more that 800 copies of chat log alone plus other evidences.

it means they needed all chat logs since engagement? that's really horrible! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

I still haven't recovered fully from the shock. The CO denied all k1 for that day with the usual beneficiary couldn't convince her that her relationship with the Petitioner was bonafide.

After draining me for over 30mins,she just returned my passport and told me she was sending our package back to USCIS for possible revocation. 

Poor me,I came out of the embassy called my husband(then fiance)that we were refused,he immediately called the consulate and the rep told him they no longer have jurisdiction over the case then after much pressure on the U.S. embassy in Lagos that he needed a copy of the transcript,he was finally connected to the Consulate General who then told him that the CO said she didn't believe our relationship was bonafide and that he should come over here to marry me and go through the CR1 route.

1month later,he came to Nigeria and we got married,went back to the U.S. to refile the I130 petition.

Few weeks after his return from Nigeria,he started calling USCIS that he seriously needs a copy of the interview transcript between i and the CO.

USCIS now went through the petition did a thorough review on it after they received it. Guess what?they now found out that the CO abused her discretion and denied us so they called my husband and told him that he should forget about the case that since we have gone through the cr1 route,we are no longer qualified for the k1 and that they will send us(him) an official letter stating that the k1 visa wasn't given to me(they never wrote she couldn't convince the CO and all that stuff)and the letter is one of the documents I'm taking to the embassy in case need be.

Every disappointment is a blessing sis.

The Lord is our strength. God has our backs.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.