dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Just now, WSI said:

Of course I am grateful to ALLAH. Allhadullilah but lots of prayers for all of you as well. Keep my words all of you are going to get IL very soon. Maybe tomorrow or by the end of this week Inshallah. 

InshaAllah ,Thank you so much.🙂

Now get your medical appointment Asap.

Are your from Lahore?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

InshaAllah ,Thank you so much.🙂

Now get your medical appointment Asap.

Are your from Lahore?

Yes I am from Lahore. 

Medical is no issue Wilcare can do in one day. I have checked their website and they are saying that they can't book appointment earlier than 3 weeks So I have booked after 16 August.  

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Yes,But why didn't we get the interview email first ?!!!! Lol  😁😭😂

Not sure I am also surprised :). But I am not calling them daily. I only called after cc for confirmation and a nice lady said when I asked about my interview that she can't predict but when I insist her she said hopefully I will have interview in September first week. So her prediction was true. At this point I can only say that the officer who was dealing my case was competent, awesome, punctual, elegant and quick. hahaha 

19 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Oh okay good, I'm from Lahore too.

Keep updating us about yourself.

Sure I will keep you updated.

Edited by WSI

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys,

I called the NVC again and the lady said that I am still on the waiting list for September. I am starting to worry, because usually the interviews for my embassy are on the first week of the month. Tomorrow will gonna be the September 8th.

Has someone got another answer when calling about an interview? (This questions is for everybody waiting for a date, regardless of country)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, WSI said:

Hello All VJ friends, especially Pakistani friends who are waiting for interview date at Islamabad.I have just received my interview date email and I have my interview on 5th September. My cc date is 25 July 2018.

So I just want to let you know that NVC has started scheduling September interviews for Islamabad.  I am following all of you guys from long time but never registered on this website so today I have decided to get registered on the website to let you know about the update.

Thanks

Thank you so much for letting us know. Congratulations! You are very lucky! InshAllah, the rest of us will receive iL soon. 

4 hours ago, WSI said:

Hello All VJ friends, especially Pakistani friends who are waiting for interview date at Islamabad.I have just received my interview date email and I have my interview on 5th September. My cc date is 25 July 2018.

So I just want to let you know that NVC has started scheduling September interviews for Islamabad.  I am following all of you guys from long time but never registered on this website so today I have decided to get registered on the website to let you know about the update.

Thanks

Congrats.

We just uploaded all documents on 31 July and than joint sponser on 4 august.

We got case number in 25 days hope c.c and interview date will be fast also.

Waiting for C.C and than interview date at ISL.

Congratulations @WSI 😊

@Zelixx @ABK @ahm12 you guys are next, interview dates are coming any time now IN SHA ALLAH 😊😊

1 hour ago, lousiaC said:

Congratulations @WSI 😊

@Zelixx @ABK @ahm12 you guys are next, interview dates are coming any time now IN SHA ALLAH 😊😊

@lousiaC 

ye khula tezaad hai ,dharna ho ga ISL mai. 

Dhandhli ke hai NVC nai .

They should've sent us IL first !! 😩

Edited by Zelixx

8 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

@lousiaC 

ye khula tezaad hai ,dharna ho ga ISL mai. 

Dhandhli ke hai NVC nai .

They should've sent us IL first !! 😩

Did you called nvc? call and ask them if you have been assigned any date yet? i don't know but i am quiet sure you will receive it any time soon :)

I think @WSI cc was before yours but he got cc email late or something like that.

7 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Did you called nvc? call and ask them if you have been assigned any date yet? i don't know but i am quiet sure you will receive it any time soon :)

I think @WSI cc was before yours but he got cc email late or something like that.

Read my previous comments on page 34 & 35.

Edited by Zelixx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Interview August 22nd. I can't believe after 9 long years in a long distance relationship, it is so close to being over.

I feel so overwhelmed and scared for my husband's interview. I am thinking the worst for some reason, but trying to stay positive! 

Guys we are all so close!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.