dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ajmm said:

Sweden

its really hard to stay positive. its not just missing my wife, her mother is dying from a disease called MSA, she could die any day now and i worry ill never meet her in person (just been skype so far). My wife has been trying to keep herself together but she really needs me. USCIS denied our expedition case that we tried filing twice. there's no hope, im afraid she'll die soon.

I'm so sorry! That's hard. Sending you prayers. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

Got my cc  confirmation. What they trying to say about interview slot that it's not only based on cc priority date but also actual priority date. Any thought? Or am I wrong?

IMG_20180806_204156.jpg

Interview date is based on CC for spouses,parent&children under age 21 of US citizens. 

Interview dates based on priority date is for relatives of Legal permanent residents,children over age 21 of us citizens and employment based immigrant visas.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

7/25 no interview date yet! 

Our CC was June 29th....and we didn't get an August interview.

The last CC date for an August interview in Montreal was June 24th.

Hoping to hear today, or tomorrow,  with a September interview date.

Timeline
Just now, TGP said:

Our CC was June 29th....and we didn't get an August interview.

The last CC date for an August interview in Montreal was June 24th.

Hoping to hear today, or tomorrow,  with a September interview date.

How do you know their last cc date for August interviews was June 24th? 

Timeline

The NVC sends out the interview dates, via email, when they have finished scheduling.

On the "August CC to interview thread", around July 6-9, Canadians that received August interviews

via email, started posting their news.

The first CC date was the end of May, and the last was June 24th.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, TGP said:

The NVC sends out the interview dates, via email, when they have finished scheduling.

On the "August CC to interview thread", around July 6-9, Canadians that received August interviews

via email, started posting their news.

The first CC date was the end of May, and the last was June 24th.

Oh okay. I never noticed. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Oh okay. I never noticed. 

I noticed, because I was expecting to get an August interview.....and didn't.

My Lawyer (for lack of a better term) scanned a document incorrectly, and by the time that the rocket scientist

corrected her error, we missed the boat for an August interview.

Timeline
Just now, TGP said:

I noticed, because I was expecting to get an August interview.....and didn't.

My Lawyer (for lack of a better term) scanned a document incorrectly, and by the time that the rocket scientist

corrected her error, we missed the boat for an August interview.

Ugh! That sucks. 

I know the feeling though i uploaded my BC on June 4th and didn't hit submit for 6 weeks 😶😶😶 

So i unintentionally made myself miss the August interviews. 

Hopefully we get one for September though 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Ugh! That sucks. 

I know the feeling though i uploaded my BC on June 4th and didn't hit submit for 6 weeks 😶😶😶 

So i unintentionally made myself miss the August interviews. 

Hopefully we get one for September though 

Yes, that's what she did.

She uploaded a new correct scan, but didn't remove the rejected scan, and SUBMIT the new one.

The new scan would of stayed in "upload" for who knows how long, if I hadn't called the NVC and found a helpful agent who explaied

what needed to be done.

When this is all said and done, I'm yelping my Lawyer big time.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, TGP said:

Yes, that's what she did.

She uploaded a new correct scan, but didn't remove the rejected scan, and SUBMIT the new one.

The new scan would of stayed in "upload" for who knows how long, if I hadn't called the NVC and found a helpful agent who explaied

what needed to be done.

When this is all said and done, I'm yelping my Lawyer big time.

Thats exactly what I did. It's easy to do & it took calling the NVC 4 times before we could clear up the issue, but once i hit submit the accepted and cc me 7 days later. 

It's definetely annoying for simple mistakes like that though, sorry your lawyer did that 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Thats exactly what I did. It's easy to do & it took calling the NVC 4 times before we could clear up the issue, but once i hit submit the accepted and cc me 7 days later. 

It's definetely annoying for simple mistakes like that though, sorry your lawyer did that 

The same happened to me. I was given an expired form to fill out and it took another 4 weeks for the case to be completed. My cc was July 13th. Fingers crossed we all hear something this week :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, ajmm said:

Sweden

its really hard to stay positive. its not just missing my wife, her mother is dying from a disease called MSA, she could die any day now and i worry ill never meet her in person (just been skype so far). My wife has been trying to keep herself together but she really needs me. USCIS denied our expedition case that we tried filing twice. there's no hope, im afraid she'll die soon.

Mu husband also got his CC on 7/18, and we are also waiting for an interview to be scheduled at the Swedish Embassy... I will keep you updated if I get anything! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Amyrita said:

The same happened to me. I was given an expired form to fill out and it took another 4 weeks for the case to be completed. My cc was July 13th. Fingers crossed we all hear something this week :)

I sure hope so! I'm sure we're all ready for this to be over

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I sure hope so! I'm sure we're all ready for this to be over

Our cc was suppose to be july 10th as all the IV docs and AOS docs were completed on july 10th and then they asked for my husband's status in Canada which took us additional two weeks to get our cc. They should've asked everything at once! 

Now our cc is july 25

Edited by Maan17

Timeline
1 minute ago, Maan17 said:

Our cc was suppose to be july 10th as all the IV docs and AOS docs were completed on july 10th and then they asked for my husband's status in Canada which took us additional two weeks to get our cc. They should've asked everything at once! 

Really? That's not good 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.