dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, RC23 said:

My husband was approved Tuesday morning and we are beyond excited!! @rose1222 @Abies

Our Interview was for 8:00AM and we arrived around 6:30, they did NOT let us in and said they would call us once they were letting in 8 AM interviews. Around 7:15 they called us to go in -- we didn't actually get to be interviewed until around 11:10 AM, the interview was no more than 3 minutes long.

Questions asked:

Questions towards my husband--

1. When and How did we meet?

2. Asked my husband to talk about my life in the US.

3. How did he propose?

4. If we knew each others families?

5. Asked my husband where I worked and what I did there.

6. Asked my husband where I went to University and what I studied there.

Questions towards me--

1. If we got married quickly.

2. If I visited him often.

Congratulation to both of u.

Well first of all I'd like to say happy new month to everyone.  Haven't been on in a while so I'd like to update everyone.  My husband's interview in cdj went great.  However he was unfortunately denied because we need to try and apply for a pardon or two because he had two prior deportation.  But we aren't going to let that keep us down! We have an appt  with a new lawyer next week to see what he may be able to help us with! Still praying for All of those waiting!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

@Mrs Prestige Good evening when is your interview day???????

Good evening @Don Godwin 27th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Tmendoza said:

Well first of all I'd like to say happy new month to everyone.  Haven't been on in a while so I'd like to update everyone.  My husband's interview in cdj went great.  However he was unfortunately denied because we need to try and apply for a pardon or two because he had two prior deportation.  But we aren't going to let that keep us down! We have an appt  with a new lawyer next week to see what he may be able to help us with! Still praying for All of those waiting!

Sorry  your husband visa got denied. I love your spirit do not give up, make sure the new lawyer has experience in this type of cases. Best of luck next time 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Thanks and u too....

Thanks,i just hope i can make it to my interview day and come out to give my testimony 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Don Godwin said:

Thanks,i just hope i can make it to my interview day and come out to give my testimony 

Its ur faith and believe that matters 

Timeline

eye contacts they asked for i got it ready 

1 minute ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Its ur faith and believe that matters 

with faith all things are possible

18 hours ago, jhigareda41 said:

As far as I have heard they are working on late march and early April interviews. My cc was 4/18 and a member on here with a cc of 4/16 received an interview. But it's been slow I called today and still nothing. Its going to be a while. 

Thank you for the info. The waiting is so hard. Good luck to you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 hours ago, Ayah117 said:

Hii congratulations! Can you please share what reason you used to expedite?

Just the stress it is putting on my family, I suffer from anxiety and migraine headaches. I am pretty shocked it got accepted for an expedite, it was just a short email to be honest. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, Tmendoza said:

Thanks! Sometimes I think immigration wants us to give up, but I plan to keep pushing forward!

As long as there do not plainly saying no, there is always a way out, NEVER give up! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.