dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 minutes ago, jesserz said:

Oh man! I'm so excited that I can't even remember all of the things I have studied about what happens next. Will the status change again? I should start checking the mailbox now (it's about 11pm here haha). Maybe they won't even send an e-mail...maybe it's in my spam folder (nope). Oh it feels like we're so close.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Yes very close, let the packing begins.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, valentinasc said:

Thank you so much for this info I’ll definitely find useful for the near future! By the way !

CAN EVERYONE THAT HAS HAD THEIR INTERVIEW APPROVED share their waiting times from day of interview to passport pickup?! 

🙏🏼

Mine only took three days. After two days we were able to schedule the appointment to pick it up. In Brazil it seems like most people take longer and get their visa in the mail (it seems to take a couple of weeks for many people), and I think it is much faster there if you pick it up (especially in the city where the consulate is). Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Interview loading!!! 3more days to come here and testify 

Good Luck Bro. My wife is the next day after yours.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Interview loading!!! 3more days to come here and testify 

Good luck mate

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Fb0831 said:

NVC takes forever for Bangkok interview. My case was CC on 08/20, and I hear nothing from them. Also my friend got CC on 08/01 still nothing as well. We call to check, but NVC told us that they are not finish yet for scheduling for October. So hopeless :( 

I was told the same story today..they haven't started scheduling Nigeria interview for October.. what's up with NVC..

Timeline
39 minutes ago, O&O said:

I was told the same story today..they haven't started scheduling Nigeria interview for October.. what's up with NVC..

@O&O What exactly did the say about the nigeria interviews.  Whenever I talk to them, they have nothing helpful to say about my husbands interview.  I’ve given up calling... whenever I get the email, thanks be to God.  So annoying 😒.  There are also few people with october interview dates from last week already.

Edited by Possible18

20 minutes ago, RAZam said:

New to the discussion here, but hoping someone can give some insight on the wait time for an interview in ciudad juarez? Case closed may 15

As far as I have heard they are working on late march and early April interviews. My cc was 4/18 and a member on here with a cc of 4/16 received an interview. But it's been slow I called today and still nothing. Its going to be a while. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats @Zelixx @ahm12 @WSI  :yes: (L)

Waiting for CC for hubby...(so nerve wracking) hopefully get it this week... How long did it take for you guys to get CC  after submitting docs? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Got approved for nvc expedited processing. Can someone help in explaining what do I do next?? Thanks I’m so nervous now. 

Cc 05/03 Juarez

Timeline
13 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Glad to hear everything is going well  with you and your husband. Very soon me and @Abies will be enjoying our husbands too lol

Yes dearies. I asked my husband about the oil and he said we are crazy girls.:jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.