dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My husband just  pickup his passport with the  package. It took 8 calander days from interview date. Now the  countdown begins 💃💃💃💃💃🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

My husband just  pickup his passport with the  package. It took 8 calander days from interview date. Now the  countdown begins 💃💃💃💃💃🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

:dance::dance:

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

When I screenshot my wtsapp message not all screenshot provided months but just time. Wondering if this ok ? thanks

The months and time has to show

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I have my interview next Tuesday and have a question. My husband and I are in Ireland and our joint sponsor is in the US. Do we need the originals of their documents as it would seem weird to ask them to post over their passport or birth certs etc.

Timeline
1 minute ago, SMOM said:

I have my interview next Tuesday and have a question. My husband and I are in Ireland and our joint sponsor is in the US. Do we need the originals of their documents as it would seem weird to ask them to post over their passport or birth certs etc.

You only need the proof of  your sponsor's US status(a copy will be fine)

4 minutes ago, SMOM said:

My interview this month too. By mistake my wife send original work letter and few other stuff's of co- sponsor to Nvc. So I am taking all copy including passport but I got original civil documents.

Timeline
On 8/30/2018 at 8:22 PM, amdublin14 said:

@SMOM How is prep going for your interview? So excited for you, looking forward to hearing your experience at the embassy. My husband's medical is on 9/7, hoping we get an interview date in the next 1-2 weeks.

Sorry I didn't see this before now, work has been insanely busy. In some ways that has helped me to not focus on being nervous about the interview but also has made prepping a little stressful to fit in. I prepared my documents folder for the most part last weekend and am going to check it again tonight. The embassy called me to flag two things about our documents. My police cert did not include my middle name which was an issue because my middle name is on my birth cert so we had to get a new one of those. We also thought my husband (who lives here in Ireland) was under the threshold for filing taxes in the US in 2017 as he would have been as a single person but the threshold changed because we got married. So we have had to file his taxes and get proof that in 2015 when he didn't file that he was under the threshold so wasn't required to file. 

So slight panic last week as we tried to figure that all out but I think for the most part we're ready for the interview. Fingers crossed. Hope you get your interview date soon! 

4 minutes ago, Abies said:

You only need the proof of  your sponsor's US status(a copy will be fine)

Thank you!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Reqahmed said:

My interview this month too. By mistake my wife send original work letter and few other stuff's of co- sponsor to Nvc. So I am taking all copy including passport but I got original civil documents.

Hopefully our copies will be fine!

Timeline
30 minutes ago, SMOM said:

no , only copies of financial documents you uploaded/sent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, WSI said:

Yes, sure no problem. send me your number in private chat and I will call you. 

Great.  ChecK IB 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.