dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Is it? @Sugarlegetiti happy journey to your husband..Which flying he will be taking? And where he will be landing in USA? @Abies time for you to book tickets,pack things and run to your husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣

British Airways and he will be landing at LAX

I got case complete 31st August. I have seen conflicting things about calling them to get your interview date as opposed to waiting for it to arrive in the snail mail. Has anyone called for interview date? If so, how long did you leave it between case complete to call? Thanks! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

Alright buddy.. already started packing up my things even before i went for my interview.

What flight are you flying with?

Congratulations dear. 

That's good.Even I have started packing things.So many things..lol.I am flying by Emirates..It will fly through Dubai.What about u?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
40 minutes ago, S and o said:

Abies, I was just thinking throughout last night about the joy u had so I want the same joy too.  Do not forget the cab number and also I want to ask how much did u pay the cap man to take u there.  Thanks congratulations once more. 

Alright buddy. It's #1,500 from the hotel to the USEM,his name is Tayo/mobile number is 08096562701 and 08033069484. He wil be waiting for you anytime from 4am in front of the hotel.

It's the same cab the hotel recommends to their customers and that's how i got his contact.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

That's good.Even I have started packing things.So many things..lol.I am flying by Emirates..It will fly through Dubai.What about u?

Will be flying by Lufthansa Airlines through Frankfurt and will be landing at LAX.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

How about the oil you and @LadyTT357 once talked about sis? lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Will be flying by Lufthansa Airlines through Frankfurt and will be landing at LAX.

That's good. Booked tickets already??

38 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

@Abies will be landing to the same place..cool.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ajt3 said:

That's good. Booked tickets already??

@Abies will be landing to the same place..cool.

Yes dear. Wished we were in the same/close city. but hopefully we will always keep in touch. 

@valentinasc where's your port of entry?

Timeline
1 hour ago, judy karim said:

@Abies congratulations sis I am over the moon for you!! Our interview is the 28th and I’m scared to death but hopeful we are just as victorious 😊

Has anyone seen/heard of approvals coming out of Morocco? All I’m seeing lately are denials 😢

Thanks alot sis.

Please cast away the fears. By his grace,it will end in praise.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yes dear. Wished we were in the same/close city. but hopefully we will always keep in touch. 

@valentinasc where's your port of entry?

Ofcourse we will.all of us were parts of this same long journey.😍

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Ofcourse we will.all of us were parts of this same long journey.😍

That's certain.. how are you going to ship out your so many things? Lol

I will be shipping out most of my things through Virgin Cargo while hubs and i will go keep them up from LAX 5days later because it's way cheaper than paying the airline more for extra bags.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Hey actually within 10days I got my CC after submitting all documents.My husband called to confirm after seeing "At NVC" in the Ceac site..I didn't get any email..I directly got an interview letter

Waiting patiently.

Hoping for the cc soon 😊

Happy preparations for you 😊😊...the countdown has begun for you finally join your special half

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saanish said:

Waiting patiently.

Hoping for the cc soon 😊

Happy preparations for you 😊😊...the countdown has begun for you finally join your special half

Hopefully this week.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Waiting patiently.

Hoping for the cc soon 😊

You will get the CC soon.best of luck and thank u so much.yes finally after 7months going to meet him and my lovely in laws.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.