dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Your husband and @Ajt3 will be flying into the US same day.

Ican't wait to join the train:jest:

Wow that's great 💃💃💃

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@valentinasc @Sugarlegetiti is ready to host us in Los Angeles. Please hurry up.

Best of luck dear.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

No.. I left it in my hotel room but used one of the mobile police's phone to call my husband and mum immediately I got out of the immigrant visa unit.

which hotel..... Congratulations abies... Am so happy for you and everyone on this forum are happy for u. What's the name if the hotel so I can book for my interview 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

No.. I left it in my hotel room but used one of the mobile police's phone to call my husband and mum immediately I got out of the immigrant visa unit.

alright !!!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, S and o said:

which hotel..... Congratulations abies... Am so happy for you and everyone on this forum are happy for u. What's the name if the hotel so I can book for my interview 

Thanks alot dear. I lodged at Peerage Retreat and Resort at No,1 Olabode George Street VI. It's 5mins away from Qlife and 15mins away from the USEM. Its 12k per night.

Will send you the hotel's number and cab guy's number.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

@valentinasc @Sugarlegetiti is ready to host us in Los Angeles. Please hurry up.

Best of luck dear.

So true, we can't start the party without @valentinasc 

I know you feel like flying lol, this is the best feeling ever. 

Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Peerage Resort

it's a low rated hotel mosquitoes almost finished my ancestors,Better go for 

Sun Heaven Hotels & Resort, Victoria Island

remains the best 

Timeline
Just now, Don Godwin said:

it's a low rated hotel mosquitoes almost finished my ancestors,Better go for 

Sun Heaven Hotels & Resort, Victoria Island

remains the best 

I have used that hotel severally and one mosquito didn't bite me.

Maybe you used the cheapest room(9k)

Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Nope i took the Executive suite for 16k and i had to bear for the night and ask for a refund so i could check in to sun heavens

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hahaha, or he brought the mosquito there

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Nope i took the Executive suite for 16k and i had to bear for the night and ask for a refund so i could check in to sun heavens

How come you are the only person that was bitten by mosquitoes? So many vjers now in the US have used that hotel and still recommend it.

I'm sure it's the cheapest room downstairs you paid for.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 hours ago, Abies said:

Visa Approved guys...!

Details Shortly.

yaay!!!!...i was thinking about you alll day!....couldnt wait to get home and get on VJ to see the update...I knew it would be no different but finally glad the day has come and gone in praise....Thank God....Congratulations to you and your Husband! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.