dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Timeline
12 minutes ago, ABK said:

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and best wishes. It really means a lot to me. I am just a little worried. I hope they have actually approved my visa. Lots of prayers for all of you. 

Best wishes to @Zelixx @WSI @ahm12 for tomorrow! You all will do great and get approved inshAllah.

Take your CNIC with you and the shuttle service operates from 3rd Avenue, Quaid e Azam University Road, Bari Imam. Don't directly go to the US embassy. You won't be allowed inside. Mobile phones and bags are not allowed inside. There is a window outside where they keep bags and phones. If someone is accompanying you, they can keep your bag and phone with them. Don't panic if your interview is at 7 and you are still in the waiting room. They will take you to the embassy at around 6:55 am. Even when we reached embassy, they made us wait outside for like 15 minutes. My interview was at 7 am but I actually had it at 9:15. It's be

Thanks for your nice words! what are the next steps how soon will you get the passport with visa?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, ABK said:

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and best wishes. It really means a lot to me. I am just a little worried. I hope they have actually approved my visa. Lots of prayers for all of you. 

Best wishes to @Zelixx @WSI @ahm12 for tomorrow! You all will do great and get approved inshAllah.

Take your CNIC with you and the shuttle service operates from 3rd Avenue, Quaid e Azam University Road, Bari Imam. Don't directly go to the US embassy. You won't be allowed inside. Mobile phones and bags are not allowed inside. There is a window outside where they keep bags and phones. If someone is accompanying you, they can keep your bag and phone with them. Don't panic if your interview is at 7 and you are still in the waiting room. They will take you to the embassy at around 6:55 am. Even when we reached embassy, they made us wait outside for like 15 minutes. My interview was at 7 am but I actually had it at 9:15. It's be

Lol sorry, continuing here...

It's better to take the executive service. They charge 1000 rs and you go by car. Bus takes a lot of time to reach the embassy. Make sure you have the appointment letter. They check that multiple times. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, oath2015 said:

@Ajt3 @Saaniya: I'm trying to book biometrics appointment for my parents, can the appointment be 1 day prior to the interview? 

Sure your parents can do their biometrics a day before the interview..No issues with it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@Ajt3 Hey, how much time did it take for you to get a CC once the documents were submitted to NVC? Did you call them to ask the status or did you receive a notification of the case being completed 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
41 minutes ago, WSI said:

@Abies @AbiesWhat are the next steps? How soon will they send passport with visa? 

They will notifiy me via sms/email for visa pick up when it's ready.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

Congrats -- Your status should change to AP in next few days and then should change to issued within 3-4 days.

Keep us posted.

Yea.. You are right 

40 minutes ago, WSI said:

Yes mine is tomorrow Thanks 

Congratulations in advance. It will end in praise.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Thank you so much sis.  The magical words from the consular officer made me smile.

I can't wait to meet you and @valentinasc 

I know the feeling, same here sis. Now we waiting on @valentinasc . Hopefully my hubby will pickup his visa tomorrow. 15 more days to see my Sugarlegetiti. Prayers going out to @Zelixx and everyone having their interview tomorrow God's grace and favor be with you all so we can celebrate you too .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

Congrats -- Your status should change to AP in next few days and then should change to issued within 3-4 days.

Keep us posted.

Thank you! Alhamdulilah, my status changed to AP. I just checked. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

I know the feeling, same here sis. Now we waiting on @valentinasc . Hopefully my hubby will pickup his visa tomorrow. 15 more days to see my Sugarlegetiti. Prayers going out to @Zelixx and everyone having their interview tomorrow God's grace and favor be with you all so we can celebrate you too .

Your husband and @Ajt3 will be flying into the US same day.

I can't wait to join the train:jest:

Edited by Abies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.