dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My case is CC on 6/29/18 CR1 Juarez.

On 8/29/18 I got word from NVC that my spouses medical expedite was accepted! :) 

How long does it take to schedule an appointment after expedite is approved?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

It didn't happen in my case and country from other vjers medical experience but @Ajt3 should be able to give you her experience since you both are from India.

@Saaniya what happened with your MEDICAL?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

@tfamily @Kat & Jim @Sugarlegetiti @Abies Look for yourselves .. @Jhonny confirmed to me he had to undress. 

What bothers me the most is that the clinic told me that I was able to have someone close to me accompany me ONLY if I was a minor or over the age of 65 ...ugh

F8FE78FD-50D9-40C2-B0EE-C9FCDBEC4417.jpeg

Edited by valentinasc

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, valentinasc said:

@tfamily @Kat & Jim @Sugarlegetiti @Abies Look for yourselves .. @Jhonny confirmed to me he had to undress. 

What bothers me the most is that the clinic told me that I was able to have someone close to me accompany me if I was a minor or over the age of 65 ...ugh

Oh mine still invasion of privacy, if I were you I will choose a female doctor. I wonder if another US embassy does that. This is the first for me

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Oh mine still invasion of privacy, if I were you I will choose a female doctor. I wonder if another US embassy does that. This is the first for me

I was going to choose the only female doctor there is but in many threads I’ve read : she touches you uncomfortably, delays medical results and is quite corrupted..she will “detect” there’s something wrong with you when there isn’t just to delay your process and make more money off you 😡 

i cannot jeopardized my visa for something like this, I think it’s very unfair 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
1 minute ago, valentinasc said:

I was going to choose the only female doctor there is but in many threads I’ve read : she touches you uncomfortably, delays medical results and is quite corrupted..she will “detect” there’s something wrong with you when there isn’t just to delay your process and make more money off you 😡 

i cannot jeopardized my visa for something like this, I think it’s very unfair 

I agree with you this is not fair at all. Someone has to report her to the US embassy because she has a medical license and it's against the medical license regulations. I can't believe peoples privacy has to be invaded just for a visa

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

For the Tax Transcripts, did anyone download it from the IRS website ? or do i have to call them and ask them to mail them ?

if i have to ask them to mail it, how long does it take ?

Timeline
25 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

For the Tax Transcripts, did anyone download it from the IRS website ? or do i have to call them and ask them to mail them ?

Mine took less than one week to mail it

Timeline
43 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

My sponsor called them and received after a week. Not sure about other methods. 

11 hours ago, S and o said:

Happy new month VJ Users wish everyone success in their interview and for does of us that have not receive interview letter we will all receive it this new week in Jesus Name Amen,and please we should all respect each other cause we are all married men and women from different pedigree,I see success everywhere no bad news in Jesus name amen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, indianDallas said:

You can download from the website and get it instantly. Good Luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, valentinasc said:

What bothers me the most is that the clinic told me that I was able to have someone close to me accompany me ONLY if I was a minor or over the age of 65 ...ugh

Underwear to me as I´m a male, I don´t know that if you being female doctor want to performance a breast exam looking for nodules or something!

February 2016: We met in our jobs.

May 31 2016: We became a couple. :dancing:

August 16 2016: Engaged.

October 20 2016: ¡OUR WEDDING! Wooohooooo !!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing::wub:  :wub: :wub: 

CR-1 Visa Journey ... Service Center: Nebraska. Embassy: Bogotá , Colombia.

(I - 130 USCIS stage) :

Monday, August 21 2017 (Day 1) :  I - 130 sent. 

Monday, August 28 2017 (Day 7) : NOA(Received via e-mail and SMS).  :dance:

Tuesday, September 05 2017 (Day 15) NOA(hard copy I-797 received thru post mail) (PD Aug 24 2017).

Tuesday, March 13 2018 (Day 201) : USCIS issues RFE to our case . (Case opended at least) .:dance: 

Saturday, March 17 2018 (Day 205) : USCIS RFE  arrived via post mail.

Monday, March 19 2018 (Day 207) : USCIS RFE ´s answer was sent via post mail to NSC .

Thursday, March 22 2018 (Day 210) : Online Case Status changed to RFE´s answer was received .

Monday, April 2 2018 (Day 221) : ¡Approved! Online Case Status now shows Case was sent to Department of State.:dance::dancing:

(NVC Stage) :

Wednesday, April 4 2018 (Day 223) : Case Received.

Tuesday, June 5 2018 (Day 285): Case Number assigned, welcome letter received,invoice number received, DS261 filed.

Thursday, June 7 2018 (Day 287): AOS fee paid, waiting IV package fee to be unlocked to pay it.   

Thursday, June 14 2018 (Day 294): DS-261 checked and received letter, IV package fee now unlocked. 

Friday, June 15 2018 (Day 295) : IV fee paid, waiting DS-260 to be unlocked to fill it online. 

Monday, June 18 2018 (Day 298) : Full Package sent to NVC via post mail

Tuesday, June 19 2018 (Day 299): DS-260 unlocked to fill it online.

Wednesday, June 20 2018 (Day 300): DS-260 filled online.

Thursday, June 21 2018 (Day 301): Scan Date.

Monday, July 2 2018 (Day 312):  Case Completed and ready for an Interview.

Friday, July 13 2018 (Day 323): Interview Letter Received.:dancing::dance:

Monday, July 23 2018 (Day 333): Case Left NVC.

(U.S Colombian Embassy Stage) :

Monday, August 6 2018 (Day 347): Blood Test and chest X rays. (Done)

Wednesday, August 8 2018 (Day 349): Medical Exam. (Done)

Wednesday, August 15 2018 (Day 356): Biometrics in the Solicitant Atention Center. (Done)

Wednesday, August 22 2018 (Day 363): Interview... Approved! :dancing::dance:

Wednesday, September 19 2018 (Day 393): P.O.E thru Miami International Airport!!! :dancing::dance:

... "Nobody said it was easy" ... Coldplay: The Scientist Single.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, WSI said:

@ABK@Zelixx@Mr&Mss You

Here is another tip I have uploaded a recent rejection paper that has almost everything which they asked to bring after the interview. Make sure you guys have everything which is applicable to you. I'm sure this generic paper is for everyone and they only tick points which are applicable to you so if you are genuine, you have no red flags after fulfilling all requirements (of course which are applicable to you) mentioned in the document you will get 100% approval on interview day Inshallah.   

sample.jpg

Thanks a lot. What does 'proof of status' mean?

3 hours ago, indianDallas said:

I got mine faxed to me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, indianDallas said:

I ordered mine from the website https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript (I was having issues downloading them).  They took a little over a week to arrive.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.