dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, S and o said:

Good morning, I just check my email now and I saw p4 package and I was scheduled for octerber 2. Nigeria

Congrats! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

That's too invasive, what test are they doing that needs you to be naked

Physical.. doctor will ask questions, give you vaccines according to what you need and must see you under there “make sure all is good and we’re the sex we’ve stated” 😞😒

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, S and o said:

Good morning, I just check my email now and I saw p4 package and I was scheduled for octerber 2. Nigeria

👍🏾🎉🎉 Congratulations!!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Ameen.  InshaAllah Dear.  My prayers are with you and everyone who has his interview coming soon.  I am nervous as i am just one step away from my wife and daughter.

May Allah Blessed us all with 3 magical words "You Are Approved". Ameen 😊

interview in Urdu OR English doesn't matter but confidence and eye contact with CO is the key So my advice is to be relaxed and stay positive. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, valentinasc said:

Physical.. doctor will ask questions, give you vaccines according to what you need and must see you under there “make sure all is good and we’re the sex we’ve stated” 😞😒

OMG that's an invasion of privacy. Other US embassy doesn't do that 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Ameen.  InshaAllah Dear.  My prayers are with you and everyone who has his interview coming soon.  I am nervous as i am just one step away from my wife and daughter.

May Allah Blessed us all with 3 magical words "You Are Approved". Ameen 😊

interview in Urdu OR English doesn't matter but confidence and eye contact with CO is the key So my advice is to be relaxed and stay positive. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

I agree, @Ahmed&Freda is doing an awesome I hope more people will help too. Some people when they get denied or approved they disappears and do not help nobody. As for me I am here till the end, this platform has helped me a lot and the little I can do is help someone else 

Agreed @Ahmed&Freda are awesome and a real hero :) I pray how they are loyal with people and helping everyone may Allah shower them with blessings and give them what they deserve very soon Ameen.  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, WSI said:

Agreed @Ahmed&Freda are awesome and a real hero :) I pray how they are loyal with people and helping everyone may Allah shower them with blessings and give them what they deserve very soon Ameen.  

Amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
28 minutes ago, msdupuis said:

Okay, thank you for that. That actually does clear up a lot for me. They didn’t end up marking my civil files as accepted or rejected, so I couldn’t make changes. I just ended up uploading the corrected files as supporting docs. All of my aos was marked okay. When I called and got the fourth person, since 1-3 didn’t want to help, he did mention he saw we were marked as completed, but with the civil section looking like it did, he wasn’t sure and a supervisor said flag it for review so they could fix it. I’m hoping that it is in fact completed and okay and we maintain our case closed date as earlier this week. With them, who knows... again, thanks for the response! 

Ok, so you didn't receive the documentarily qualified email yet, right? We got our CC the same day they kicked back our I-864, and CEAC still shows that our new I-864 hasn't been accepted, but I was told they'll review it at some point...

I know when I initially uploaded the I-864, I wanted to delete and reupload, but instead had to submit the additional file as a supporting document, too. Suffice to say... If you received the case closed email or was told you're in line for an interview, you're ok, and it's good they're getting it reviewed. I had a minor stress moment thinking that because our I-864 still isn't "accepted," that this would postpone our case, but they said no. Let me know when they update it for you!

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, WSI said:

Ameen.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, amdublin14 said:

Ok, so you didn't receive the documentarily qualified email yet, right? We got our CC the same day they kicked back our I-864, and CEAC still shows that our new I-864 hasn't been accepted, but I was told they'll review it at some point...

I know when I initially uploaded the I-864, I wanted to delete and reupload, but instead had to submit the additional file as a supporting document, too. Suffice to say... If you received the case closed email or was told you're in line for an interview, you're ok, and it's good they're getting it reviewed. I had a minor stress moment thinking that because our I-864 still isn't "accepted," that this would postpone our case, but they said no. Let me know when they update it for you!

No, I never got the finalized info. It looks like they started my case and just never finished. The nvc agent said he saw it listed as complete, but with all the unfinished stuff, it shouldn’t be listed as that. Looks like the person just forgot to finish off clicking some stuff. It was weird. I’m going to call again this afternoon and see if someone wants to be helpful and can fully confirm my suspicions. The last agent was helpful, but now everything makes a bit more sense and I just want to confirm that it is in fact listed as complete for them and that the supervisor review isn’t pulling my place in line for an interview. What a mess! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
7 minutes ago, msdupuis said:

No, I never got the finalized info. It looks like they started my case and just never finished. The nvc agent said he saw it listed as complete, but with all the unfinished stuff, it shouldn’t be listed as that. Looks like the person just forgot to finish off clicking some stuff. It was weird. I’m going to call again this afternoon and see if someone wants to be helpful and can fully confirm my suspicions. The last agent was helpful, but now everything makes a bit more sense and I just want to confirm that it is in fact listed as complete for them and that the supervisor review isn’t pulling my place in line for an interview. What a mess! 

Oh no, I'm sorry! Definitely call again, confirm that it's flagged for review, and hopefully you get a helpful agent who can give you some clarity. I know CEAC makes the process easier, but the waiting is always a bit of a pain. Best of luck!!

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.