Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
9 minutes ago, bok05 said:

My CC was aug 17 and still  dont have my interview date in manila consulate

Have you called NVC ?

It’s more likely they have a lot of applicants 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
10 hours ago, Mr&Mss You said:

@WSI Dear as you said i checked my case status and i am surprised it was last updated on 29-Aug and now my Case number have "01 ISL" at end. What dose it mean? 

Dear, it's normal they normally add "01 ISL" after every case to identify the applicant is appearing for the 1st time in the interview or for the 2nd time and so on... yes Urdu is best for the interview and as I have mentioned in last comments they have made their decision and I'm praying it will be approved for you IA. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
12 minutes ago, msdupuis said:

For those of you that are pivot filers and had some civil documents kicked back:

1. Were your AOS docs all listed as accepted since they were okay the first time, or did those remain as submitted and only change when everything in civil and aos was accepted?

2. For the civil docs section, were individual files listed as accepted and rejected files marked as such, or was nothing accepted at all and only rejected files marked?

Just trying to clear up in my mind what the agent told me. Didn’t exactly make sense as to what everything would look like. 

Hey, our experience was more like #2--our I-864 files (part 1 and part 2) got kicked back because I had uploaded them on different days. The message said the files were acceptable, I just needed to resubmit. They accepted all the other documents, rejected those two, then I deleted and resubmitted them, and now they just say "submitted" and have not been accepted. I asked the rep about that, and she just said the review process can take 3 weeks, and it won't affect us getting our interview scheduled.

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, Abies said:

You stole my thought on this one sis. I'm trying not diagnose myself of a disorder called Anxiety.:bonk:

Your diagnose will be cured in 4 days lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
8 minutes ago, bok05 said:

i already called NVC and they said they are still scheduling for october interview

That’s alright then you’ll have to keep waiting. Hope you get interview date soon. Good luck 🍀 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
5 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

9Days more to come back with a testimony of approval 

As we pass AUGUST today,May the best of luck be in our Favour as we enter into September tomorrow in jesus name AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear @Abies your day is loading already 

@Sugarlegetiti how are things with you 

We waiting to receive a message from DHL to pickup my hubby passport. Visa case status has been Issued since Wednesday

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Aw...Thank you!   I'm so glad I found this site last year it has been a huge help to me.   Immigration has become my life!   Anything I can do to make someones journey a little bit easier is a blessing to me.   

@Ahmed&Freda You guys are doing a great job and I wanna say a big thanks to you on behalf of all Pakistani's as your valuable comments save many people life. 

Thanks indeed.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, amdublin14 said:

Hey, our experience was more like #2--our I-864 files (part 1 and part 2) got kicked back because I had uploaded them on different days. The message said the files were acceptable, I just needed to resubmit. They accepted all the other documents, rejected those two, then I deleted and resubmitted them, and now they just say "submitted" and have not been accepted. I asked the rep about that, and she just said the review process can take 3 weeks, and it won't affect us getting our interview scheduled.

Okay, thank you for that. That actually does clear up a lot for me. They didn’t end up marking my civil files as accepted or rejected, so I couldn’t make changes. I just ended up uploading the corrected files as supporting docs. All of my aos was marked okay. When I called and got the fourth person, since 1-3 didn’t want to help, he did mention he saw we were marked as completed, but with the civil section looking like it did, he wasn’t sure and a supervisor said flag it for review so they could fix it. I’m hoping that it is in fact completed and okay and we maintain our case closed date as earlier this week. With them, who knows... again, thanks for the response! 

18 minutes ago, msdupuis said:

For those of you that are pivot filers and had some civil documents kicked back:

1. Were your AOS docs all listed as accepted since they were okay the first time, or did those remain as submitted and only change when everything in civil and aos was accepted?

2. For the civil docs section, were individual files listed as accepted and rejected files marked as such, or was nothing accepted at all and only rejected files marked?

Just trying to clear up in my mind what the agent told me. Didn’t exactly make sense as to what everything would look like. 

All my Docs were sent and acepted by NVC but in the interview day they asked me to send another AOS joint 

Why that ?

Its so frustating since we are waiting more than 2 years to be together with my husband.

But soon God will give the visas in ours passports.

God bless us in this long journey.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

Here in Colombia you need to remove your clothes at a certain point 😕 there are 3 male doctors and a lady, but the lady nobody has ever talked good things but to avoid her. 

Oh well it has to be done ..

That's too invasive, what test are they doing that needs you to be naked

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, WSI said:

Dear, it's normal they normally add "01 ISL" after every case to identify the applicant is appearing for the 1st time in the interview or for the 2nd time and so on... yes Urdu is best for the interview and as I have mentioned in last comments they have made their decision and I'm praying it will be approved for you IA. 

Ameen.  InshaAllah Dear.  My prayers are with you and everyone who has his interview coming soon.  I am nervous as i am just one step away from my wife and daughter.

May Allah Blessed us all with 3 magical words "You Are Approved". Ameen 😊

Edited by Mr&Mss You

Timeline
7 minutes ago, WSI said:

@Ahmed&Freda You guys are doing a great job and I wanna say a big thanks to you on behalf of all Pakistani's as your valuable comments save many people life. 

Thanks indeed.  

I agree, @Ahmed&Freda is doing an awesome I hope more people will help too. Some people when they get denied or approved they disappears and do not help nobody. As for me I am here till the end, this platform has helped me a lot and the little I can do is help someone else 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.