dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Seeing as I just submitted our case for expedite and it being the week of scheduling interviews, what happens if they get and review my email 2 weeks from now and it is approved? Will I have to wait for the next round of scheduling or would it get scheduled mid month? I wonder if they process these emails quickly. For those that have expedited their case and were successful, how long did you wait until you heard back from NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Less than three weeks you will also be  approved and I can't wait

Thank you sweetie ❤️ i feel like i'll start freaking out on Saturday when i'll see SEPTEMBER on my phone's date hehe, i stress so much on the simplest thing..i have to be calm for this last step  :P :) 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

Thank you sweetie ❤️ i feel like i'll start freaking out on Saturday when i'll see SEPTEMBER on my phone's date hehe, i stress so much on the simplest thing..i have to be calm for this last step  :P :) 

Your nerves will be like a roller coaster till interview day 😜😁 it is normal though 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
15 minutes ago, jhigareda41 said:

Lol yup. Many of us have been unnecessarily patient. Time to go out guns blazing lol 

Please don't go get the guns, if you do there will be more delays we don't want that hahaha 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Thank you..Did you get your interview date yet?

We still have to reach the cc stage. 

Mailing all the documents to NVC today.

Hoping that the next round of interviews for India happen faster 😊

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr&Mss You said:

@WSI Dear as you said i checked my case status and i am surprised it was last updated on 29-Aug and now my Case number have "01 ISL" at end. What dose it mean? 

That means your visa has already been printed as far as I understand. I have the same thing. I read somewhere that 01 means the visa for 1 person and abbreviation for the city you had interview in. In your case it's Islamabad 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr&Mss You said:

@WSI Dear as you said i checked my case status and i am surprised it was last updated on 29-Aug and now my Case number have "01 ISL" at end. What dose it mean? 

I'm sorry to give you the wrong information. You seem haven't had your interview yet. But it still means the same 01 for 1 person. ISL for Islamabad. I had 01 KEV. Anyway this is normal and nothing to worry about.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

@ABK trust you are fully set for tuesday 7am?lol. 

We share the same interview date but your interview will be conducted before mine due to the time difference between Pakistan and Nigeria. 

Congratulations to us in advance.

Lol, I guess I'm ready. Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks a lot! Congratulations to you too. InshAllah, it will end in happiness. 👍👍

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, jhigareda41 said:

Send an email to nvcexpedite@state.gov with your case no beneficiary and petitioners full names and DOBs. In it you should include reasons for expedite and evidence if you have any. Include your case number in the subject line and title it request for NVC expedite.  I am actually just sending ours right now. My reasons being that it has been 133 days since case closed and that my petitioner wife is suffering from anxiety and depression because of the long wait. But our main reason was school. I am the beneficiary and the sole provider for my family and if we do not get an interview soon it will jeopardize my masters program and possibly my job to provide for them. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Thanks so much for the info, I am sending ours tonight as well. Hopefully, we both get approved for expedite!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Your nerves will be like a roller coaster till interview day 😜😁 it is normal though 

You stole my thought on this one sis. I'm trying not diagnose myself of a disorder called Anxiety.:bonk:

1 hour ago, ABK said:

Lol, I guess I'm ready. Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks a lot! Congratulations to you too. InshAllah, it will end in happiness. 👍👍

Amen..!

Timeline

9Days more to come back with a testimony of approval 

As we pass AUGUST today,May the best of luck be in our Favour as we enter into September tomorrow in jesus name AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear @Abies your day is loading already 

@Sugarlegetiti how are things with you 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Saanish said:

We still have to reach the cc stage. 

Mailing all the documents to NVC today.

Hoping that the next round of interviews for India happen faster 😊

You will get CC soon..just send all your documents fast.. Currently it is taking time to get an interview date after CC.so the fast you do the fast you will get the interview date..Best of luck

Timeline
2 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

9Days more to come back with a testimony of approval 

As we pass AUGUST today,May the best of luck be in our Favour as we enter into September tomorrow in jesus name AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear @Abies your day is loading already 

@Sugarlegetiti how are things with you 

Yea.. it's close

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/29/2018 at 12:17 AM, Sugarlegetiti said:

Do not freak out, you did the right thing by emailing the embassy, like the previous post mentioned this is very common mistake. Wish you the best on your interview 

Thank you :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.