dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

It's only been 2 weeks since our CC, and I'm so sorely impatient... I haven't called NVC, because I feel there's nothing they can do at this point? Am I right in thinking that they will begin scheduling interviews again this week and next?

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

13 hours ago, lousiaC said:

CO was rude right from the beginning... she said your passport pics are not correct, you need to submit irs docs for petitioner, Employment letter and docs on base of which your husband got divorce. 

She asked,

my husbands name

marriage was arrange ir love

arranged by whom

your age

husband age

reason of divorce, how many years they were married, they married in pakistan.

when you were with ur husband last time

when did you talked last time.

she said submit docs and then we will process further. But 221g she checked was of denial not admin proc.

Cryng like hell... hopeless.. disappointed.. devestated 😭😭😭😭

90E1DD87-7D9D-4904-A542-7F50435DBEA1.jpeg

Dont Panic.

My son  IR 2 interview was  in JuNe 2018 and was denied on first interview at islamabad embassy,his interview was taken by black cosular and he told me that she was polite and good and she told him to upload affidavat of support on CEAC as his case was expedited at NVC and he had not uploaded anything at CEAC and secondly to bring correct size  pictures.

He uploaded the documents on the same day at diplomatic shuttle and take the correct size pictures back after half hour again to embassy.

There was only pakistan staff remaining in embassy,they told him that when tomorrow the consular which took your interview will came back,she will make decision on your case.

On next day at 11 A.M his visa was issued.

So dont panic provide them correct documents you will get something soon.

Edited by Beast7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, amdublin14 said:

It's only been 2 weeks since our CC, and I'm so sorely impatient... I haven't called NVC, because I feel there's nothing they can do at this point? Am I right in thinking that they will begin scheduling interviews again this week and next?

That's what I've been thinking/wondering that they will start scheduling this week into next. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, Meghan&Gene said:

That's what I've been thinking/wondering that they will start scheduling this week into next. 

I'm wondering where that scheduling info came from? Is that what NVC says, or does it really just depend on the embassy? I know Canadian applicants are waiting impatiently, too, hoping for updates from your embassy soon!

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, amdublin14 said:

I'm wondering where that scheduling info came from? Is that what NVC says, or does it really just depend on the embassy? I know Canadian applicants are waiting impatiently, too, hoping for updates from your embassy soon!

My thinking of time frame is solely based on the spreadsheet.  

I haven't called the NVC to confirm this thought, however I do believe NVC wouldn't even have the answer for that.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Abies said:

In Pakistan,only a few find their soulmate through love.

Customarily,their marriages are arranged by both families which is legal and very fine with the US immigration.

In Nigeria,a consular officer may deny an IV because the bride is older but in other countries it's normal.

In Nigeria,a consular officer may deny an IV because the marriage was arranged but in Pakistan,it's legal and of course its what the Consular Officer wants to hear/know.

In Nigeria,a consular officer may deny an IV because the age difference between the couple is over 30yrs but in the Philippines it's not a red flag. 

Different countries with their customs and traditions.

Always be well-informed before you pass judgement.

ouch am scared already ooooooh chai 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

@Abies now am so scared of what you are saying about age gap ooh

And what about the age difference?

Ohh it is long wait process my case completed at nvc on July  and Iam still waiting for interview to be scheduled , Iam inpatient .

Edited by Bezasimon

Timeline
1 minute ago, Don Godwin said:

more than 10 years diff 

Who's older? If the petitioner is the wife and she's older,its a red flag.

Customarily,Nigeria guys don't feel attracted to older women which you are very much aware of and the Consular Officer may take this into consideration when making a decision.

However,this should have been changing by now because the world is evolving.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Who's older? If the petitioner is the wife and she's older,its a red flag.

Customarily,Nigeria guys don't feel attracted to older women which you are very much aware of and the Consular Officer may take this into consideration when making a decision.

However,this should have been changing by now because the world is evolving.

check ur inbox

Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

so nervous

Dont' be nervous.Abies got you. I was nervous with a predicament three days ago but Abies got me and now I am at peace. Abies you suppose work for us department of state. You too much o. U wise welly well. We all will succeed in Jesus name.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.