dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Abies said:

It is well my dear friend. Submit the documents to them and lets see what happens after then.

The Consular officer has no right to deny a visa. She's only going to send the file back to the U.S. for possible revocation which the uscis will send you guys a NOIR. With a sound rebuttal,it will be re affirmed for a second interview. 

Prayers going up for you and your husband. Delay is not denial.

Thanks @Abies, this is what i was scared of :(... on 221g she denied but she kept passport and asked to send docs... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Zelixx said:

Yes,they could have put her case in Administrative process but why in denial at first time?! 

Oh man I'm so scared ,we don't deserve such rude attitude ,i have heard CO are mostly polite .☹

Seems the Consular Officer was suspicious of her husband's previous marriage was for a green card and now wants to bring his real wife to the US.

Read  the questions again thoroughly.

2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Seems the Consular Officer was suspicious of her husband's previous marriage was for a green card and now wants to bring his real wife to the US.

Well I didn't know that her husband had a USC Wife .

@lousiaC Abies is right ,delay is not a denial Just do what CO has asked you to.

Don't lose hope.

7 minutes ago, Abies said:

I thought same.. but i didnt even knew him before our marriage was arranged and he was divorced then... 

that marriage last 6,7 years so if that was for green card divorced would have happen long time ago... 

Timeline
Just now, lousiaC said:

I thought same.. but i didnt even knew him before our marriage was arranged and he was divorced then... 

that marriage last 6,7 years so if that was for green card divorced would have happen long time ago... 

Exactly.. God is see you guys through dear. Don't give up,our prayers are with you guys. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Thanks @Abies, this is what i was scared of :(... on 221g she denied but she kept passport and asked to send docs... 

Keeping the passport is goodnews. Submit the requested documents asap and let's take it from there.

Looks like a temporary denial to me.

21 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

I have read many threads here on VJ, usually CO return your passport immediately stating that you were not granted a visa. The reason will not be disclosed however .

But if they have kept your passport then it's a temporarily denial.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Thank you so muchh guysss... u guys are simplyy loveee 😘😊

In sha Allah it will turn out good. 

My heartiest prayers are with you.. :) :) 

Amen..! You need to relax and rest your head right now and don't forget to always keep us posted.. 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

I have read many threads here on VJ, usually CO return your passport immediately stating that you were not granted a visa. The reason will not be disclosed however .

But if they have kept your passport then it's a temporarily denial.

Yes very true. When is your interview date @Zelixx

14 minutes ago, Abies said:

Amen..! You need to relax and rest your head right now and don't forget to always keep us posted.. 

Sure.. you guys must share good news.. IN SHA ALLAH 😊😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.