dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, truelove29 said:

Did the status change to administrative processing after you uploaded or before? If it changed after you uploaded then that means they see it & are reviewing. My husband brought my 2017 taxes to the interview...but they wouldn't take them because the case is electronic. They didn't want any hard copies...it had to be uploaded only. But every embassy is different...and lawyers are annoying lol

It changed before that. Yes same thing happened in my case i brought my sponsor's 2017 tax returns they couldnt access online at ceac. You are right they do not accept hard copies. 

58 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

ISL embassy is done scheduling interviews for the month of September.You will probably receive interview email next month between 12th to 15th September 

Well thank u for the estimate.

Hopefully these days will pass soon lol.

Good lucl

51 minutes ago, WSI said:

Get ready for October first week interview and hopefully you will get interview letter in first week of September. 

Thank U. Hopefully this wait will end soon.

Good luck for your interview.

Just now, Beast7 said:

Thank U. Hopefully this wait will end soon.

Good luck for your interview.

2 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

Well thank u for the estimate.

Hopefully these days will pass soon lol.

Good lucl

Thank you.

Well i can fully understand what you are going through.InshaAllah you will get IL in September.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, shah502 said:

yeah that what happened to me as well. Just make sure you email Beneficiary the scanned AOS docs that you uploaded  to CEAC site. In case they wanted to see this in interview. They don't need the original i-864 if you can't get it  to them, signed scanned copy would be okay in that case. 

I wonder how to show them the scanned AOS docs in your email if you are not allowed to take any devices with you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, H-S said:

It changed before that. Yes same thing happened in my case i brought my sponsor's 2017 tax returns they couldnt access online at ceac. You are right they do not accept hard copies. 

What do they want then? How do we show them 2017 tax returns?

3 minutes ago, ABK said:

What do they want then? How do we show them 2017 tax returns?

you just have to take it there just in case they ask you. but in my case they told me they can't see it on there system so i've to upload it on ceac. i told them i did and i even have it here now. they said we dont want to see it. upload it on ceac . 😕

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.