dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zelixx said:

Just got my test results & X-ray.They didn't told me anything either .

I asked the lady receptionist there that are my tests clear ? she said " Docs would have called you agr kuch aisa hota so it' means reports are okay filhal"

Alhamdulilah! 😊

24 minutes ago, Drake Bash said:
27 minutes ago, TBKM said:

two months )? 

Your husband will have to travel before the visa and medical expire

23 minutes ago, Abies said:

6months from the date you had the medicals done is when the visa will expire

Thanks a lot guys 💗  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Drake Bash said:

My wife is going to interview at Lagos on September 11th. She is worried that i should give her a copy of the I-864 to the interview. But the interview letter told me to just include my w2 tax form for 2017. Should I include the i-864 which i already sent to NVC? Thanks guys. I just found your forum and decide to join.

cool she have an interview after mine sept 10

23 minutes ago, ABK said:

Alhamdulilah! Congratulations!! How was the interview? What did they ask?

thank you, see my post from a couple of days ago or comments on my timeline...good luck

Edited by KAMN

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Timeline
Just now, Don Godwin said:

cool she have an interview after mine sept 10

Yes O. Good Luck. Have you done your medicals. My wife will do hers next week Monday by God's grace

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Drake Bash said:

Yes O. Good Luck. Have you done your medicals. My wife will do hers next week Monday by God's grace

m doing my medicals by tuesday @Qlife because i need to drive all the way to lagos for it 

Timeline
Just now, Don Godwin said:

m doing my medicals by tuesday @Qlife because i need to drive all the way to lagos for it 

Will they be open? tuesdays and Wednesdays are Moslem Holidays.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.