dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

InshaAllah Happines awaits you at the ISL embassy .🙂

One more thing I am really scared nowadays they are putting almost every case in long AP (Administrative Processing).Especially if there is anything missing so that would be a big challenge keep this in mind as well. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Not at all ,i went to Northern Areas with my family via motorway a few days back ,we started off our journey at 12 AM ,didn't face any problem.

Then you are Bravo ! I went last month with my father and it was really hard for me. While driving I was thinking I'm slept :) . Took many breaks wash my face several times and took at least 5-7 cups of tea during whole trip :)

Just now, WSI said:

One more thing I am really scared nowadays they are putting almost every case in long AP (Administrative Processing).Especially if there is anything missing so that would be a big challenge keep this in mind as well. 

Just be positive ,always look at the brighter side of the picture .I don't think so that every case gets AP i have seen some people getting visas approved right away & passport was issued just after two & three workings days.Pray to Allah.

4 minutes ago, WSI said:

Then you are Bravo ! I went last month with my father and it was really hard for me. While driving I was thinking I'm slept :) . Took many breaks wash my face several times and took at least 5-7 cups of tea during whole trip :)

Lol Actually my brother was driving the whole time.He took us to Azad kashmir in 14 hrs without taking a nap .

So technically my bro is the best driver.lol ihope he doesn't read it 😄

Edited by Zelixx

Timeline
1 minute ago, Zelixx said:

Just be positive ,always look at the brighter side of the picture .I don't think so that every case gets AP i have seen some people getting visas approved right away & passport was issued just after two & three workings days.Pray to Allah.

Hope so InshaAllah !! May Allah make interview day easy for everyone.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Joelbincythomas said:

How long dose it take for the status to change to Visa Issued after the interview ?

Usually takes 1 business day for Nigerians if everything goes well

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
20 hours ago, ae89ramirez said:

I got my appointment today after requesting expedite from Mexico on the 8th.... my appointment is Thursday august 23. 

CC date April 19

Hi..what reasons did you give?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Hi selsiii! I've just read your post and this information appeared to be new for me. So if in September is our second year of marriage then I'll be able to get a 10 year green card? Even though my interview is in August? Thank you for the information in advance

Yes. My understanding is that if the marriage is two years before entering into the US, you get the 10yr green card instead of the two years even if it’s 1 day pass your anniversary. So in your case if you should come before September, it’s two years and after your anniversary in September, it will be 10years. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Indi5031 said:

Does anyone know if Mumbai is still booking interview slot for September? I am getting conflicted information from the NVC.  

I'm waiting on the same info. Plz share what do u know about the same 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.