dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Wow you were there too??? At what time ? My appointment was at 11AM.

They told me the same thing to collect results by 7pm.

Why they give me after 2 days 😂  i am not dianasour 🤣

Edited by lousiaC

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Yes I was there. My appointment was at 8:30 and I was there at 8:20. I was the first one  in the list so everything was pretty fast for me. First person collected my data which took 5-10 minutes hardly then I paid fee and drink plenty of water for urine sample lol. X-ray, blood sample and urine sample hardly took 10 minutes then dr. asked me for any medication or medical history and that was no no and hardly took 2 minutes then vaccinated with chickenpox and tetanus dose and thats it.   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

I think you wanted to quote @WSI 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Oh really? You won't believe they even told me to get the results & Xray by 7 pm TODAY.I thought "itni bhe jeldi nahe mujhey"😶 

I will get them tomorrow! 

Yeah, we need to go to the hospital 3 times 🙁 Wow! That's very fast! Lol 👍

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Oh really? You won't believe they even told me to get the results & Xray by 7 pm TODAY.I thought "itni bhe jeldi nahe mujhey"😶 

I will get them tomorrow! 

My office is very close to wilcare so hopefully today I will pick.  I heard sometimes they repeat few tests after every 2-3 days for some persons to over rule few symptoms. So regarding picking results according to me sooner the better.    

2 minutes ago, WSI said:

Yes I was there. My appointment was at 8:30 and I was there at 8:20. I was the first one  in the list so everything was pretty fast for me. First person collected my data which took 5-10 minutes hardly then I paid fee and drink plenty of water for urine sample lol. X-ray, blood sample and urine sample hardly took 10 minutes then dr. asked me for any medication or medical history and that was no no and hardly took 2 minutes then vaccinated with chickenpox and tetanus dose and thats it.   

Yes,I went through the same process but they didn't vaccinate me with chickenpox dose .Actually Chicken has already poked me when i was 8 years old. 😏

Btw i have been operated twice for some serious illness back in 2003.Hope that doesn't  create any problem atleast i'm being honest with the doc.

2 minutes ago, WSI said:

My office is very close to wilcare so hopefully today I will pick.  I heard sometimes they repeat few tests after every 2-3 days for some persons to over rule few symptoms. So regarding picking results according to me sooner the better.    

Oh that's good then.I will collect the results .

Feeling so tired right now !😩

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Yes,I went through the same process but they didn't vaccinate me with chickenpox dose .Actually Chicken has already poked me when i was 8 years old. 😏

Btw i have been operated twice for some serious illness back in 2003.Hope that doesn't  create any problem atleast i'm being honest with the doc.

Ok then I highly recommend to pick your report by today so that in case of any issue you have time (khuda na kawasta). 

Hey guys!  Quick Question

First, the good news! Husband had his interview last Tuesday and we were ACCEPTED! YAYAYAYAYYYY

He just received his visa in the mail from the courier. The passport/Visa,  a little package that has x-rays and vaccine reports and a USCIS Bundle. But, no sealed envelope? Is that outdated? Do they not do it anymore? Does he need anything for immigration at POE BESIDES his visa in his passport? 

Hoping everyone is well!

Edited by ReneeWads
additional information

Timeline
Just now, Zelixx said:

Ahh Allah na kery kuch aisa ho but yes you are right though.

Why I am saying my aunt went US 3-4 months ago and she appeared at wilcare for medical examination. She had previous disease and was treated long time ago but wilcare took 20-25 days for repeating various results and she had to rescheduled her interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.