dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Abies said:

Wow... that's huge sis. Then it should be more for first timers. All the same,it's a good thing because we now have updated vaccination records in accordance to the U.S. law

i hope am not charged to much for my medicals becos its going to b my first time of taking the vaccines nd i don't have Hepatitis,my doc confirmed that yesterday i did a full medical examination to b sure Q-life don't start blabbering that i'm not okay 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
44 minutes ago, H-S said:

thanks for your prayers, i think we all need those. because it is very unexpected journey. hope in the end it ends well for all of us.

we tried NVC too they replied they have that in there system how is that possible that Co couldn't see that. offcourse i had to share here with you guys because we have been together for so long helping each other through out this journey, i know it's scary but you all needed to know this. dont take it too easy prepare, over prepare for your interview. 

hopefully you'll get your interview date too soon as well. start preparing for the interview date already. you dont want to end up stressed last week / last day of the interview as i did. 

even though at the end they dont ask you anything but basic documents and a congratulation note (INSHA ALLAH). 

but still prepare for unseen.

at first it wasn't that bad. the hardest part was wait because you kept waiting for your number to be called. for hours. it was a busy day there too many immigration families. waiting for there turn.

she asked basic questions , most of them i dont remember because it was really fast interview, questions after questions were asked and answered at the same pace. i chose eng interview, they ask at the 2nd window where they collect basic documents, eng or urdu interview. you can decide there.  

there was an African american lady who interviewed me , straight face no emotions, she was standing in dark behind the window, it seems more like interrogation and less interview and was talking really fast ( not clear at all) but i managed to understand and answered everything without hesitation. then there was the question if I've been in any other country, i replied YES and how old i was i replied 20 .  she had a white page in front of her already while interviewing me.

she checked something in her computer and wrote on the refusal letter POLICE certificate then asked if my wife works (they already know she doesn't NVC has all the proofs including joint sponsors proofs) i replied no she never worked. she checked her computer for a while and wrote joint sponsor IRC, w-2 , transcripts etc. NVC has that all and accepted.

that's why to me it doesn't make any sense when she replied we dont have that in our system. i reached my document folder to show her that, she stopped me with hand sign. rudely told me to do what refusal letter says.

i asked so when will i get my passport back ( since she kept my passport and other stuff) she took that passport out of the envelop she had and waved towards me SAID do you want it now? 

i replied no no i didn't mean that , i'm just asking.

she said , do what letter says first.  you may go now.

It was an unexpectedly bad experience.

That is very rude! ☹ They should know that sometimes it's hard to understand their accent so they shoukd speak slowly so we can understand and answer their questions. 

Did you have the UK PC with you? I have lived in KSA for 20 years and travel state website says that people who no longer live in KSA are not required to submit a police certificate. It should be like that because there is no way I can get PC from there now. I am worried if they ask for one during interview. Also, if I have been to a country as a tourist just for 10 days, I don't need a PC, right?

InshAllah, everything will be fine soon. Thanks for your wishes. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

i hope am not charged to much for my medicals becos its going to b my first time of taking the vaccines nd i don't have Hepatitis,my doc confirmed that yesterday i did a full medical examination to b sure Q-life don't start blabbering that i'm not okay 

Your statement is very repugnant and I'm highly disappointed.

What makes you think Qlife clinic(one of the U.S/Canadian's govt's representative in Nigeria) will misdiagnose you of any disease conditions?

Again,how do you know the series of test/medicals you are to undergo when you haven't even been there yet?

Edited by Abies

Timeline
47 minutes ago, H-S said:

btw for those who are going through ISL embassy, at shuttle service they ask whoever is going to US embassy to go to counter 9 or 7 i dont remember it is for executive service.  it costs 1000 Rs, you get to wait in an executive lounge for a minute or two which is air conditioned economy loung is not air conditioned . when you return from embassy they have a few cars that you can't catch unless you are willing to push other people aside, who are waiting for executive shuttle for a long time outside embassy as you are, because that's what they literally do push you and run towards car. you end up sitting in economy coach and many others who purchased that executive ticket. infect while going towards embassy we were asked to sit in that so called executive coach because there were too many people waiting for US embassy. 

my advice take economy, it's same you are going to end up taking economy one way or another even though you paid executive. 

With economy shuttle, will we be able to reach US embassy on time (before it's time for our interview)?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Your statement is very rude and I'm very disappointed.

What makes you think Qlife clinic(the U.S/Canadian's govt's representative in Nigeria) will misdiagnose you of any disease conditions?

Again,how do you know the series of test/medicals to be done for you when you haven't even been there yet?

because i just did the same medical here in asokoro general hospital and i'm proved that m healthy,i just did those medicals just incase i start seeing a foul play with my medicals from q-life then i know what next to do,anyways i don't mean to be rude but this is nigeria....................IYKYK

Timeline
53 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

This is really rude... No body deserves this, least they can do is not being rude with people. Just upload those documents again as the CO said, nothing else can be done about it. IN SHA ALLAH you will get your visa soon.

Lagta hai apne miyan se ler ker ai hogi subha subha isi liye mood kharab tha. 😤

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

because i just did the same medical here in asokoro general hospital and i'm proved that m healthy,i just did those medicals just incase i start seeing a foul play with my medicals from q-life then i know what next to do,anyways i don't mean to be rude but this is nigeria....................IYKYK

Tell the world what you meant by this is Nigeria.

Since you don't want any foul play from QLife clinic,it will be very nice of you to take the medicals you did at asokoro to the embassy or sign a consent form that you don't want the medicals from the U.S. approved centres and present it to the consular officer during your visa interview and see the end result.

I

Edited by Abies

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, H-S said:

Hey, so basically i had an interview yesterday at ISL embassy, and had REFUSED visa over a very unexpected reason. counselor that interviewed me handed me over a refusal letter asking me to upload  Police certificate and joint sponsor's tax return IRC, W-2 . upload these things at at ceac.state.gov.

those things were uploaded at ceac already and got accepted that's how i managed to get an interview appointment? right? makes any sense?

i told her those things are already there i even have original of those documents with me. she just asked me to upload them on ceac and that's it and i may go now. 

they kept my passport and picture and medical sealed envelop. 

came home called NVC told them abt this. they replied it's completely view able on there system . they dont know what that counselor meant or wanted me to do? 

so, what happens after that? i'm very disappointed and confused at this moment. any suggestions would be highly appreciated. 

Well H-S, atleast they still have your passport which means there is still the chance for approval.  Just do as they’ve asked and have faith. Stay strong!!!  

Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

Tell the world what you meant by this is Nigeria.

Since you don't want any foul play from QLife clinic,it will be very nice of you to take the medicals you did at asokoro to the embassy or sign a consent form that you don't want the medicals from the U.S. approved centres and present it to the consular officer during your visa interview and see the end result.

I

Well we all know i can't take that Medicals from AGH to my interview,am just saying that this is my first time i'm doing an immigration medicals so am trying to be careful if u don't mind 

Edited by Don Godwin

Timeline
7 hours ago, H-S said:

Hey, so basically i had an interview yesterday at ISL embassy, and had REFUSED visa over a very unexpected reason. counselor that interviewed me handed me over a refusal letter asking me to upload  Police certificate and joint sponsor's tax return IRC, W-2 . upload these things at at ceac.state.gov.

those things were uploaded at ceac already and got accepted that's how i managed to get an interview appointment? right? makes any sense?

i told her those things are already there i even have original of those documents with me. she just asked me to upload them on ceac and that's it and i may go now. 

they kept my passport and picture and medical sealed envelop. 

came home called NVC told them abt this. they replied it's completely view able on there system . they dont know what that counselor meant or wanted me to do? 

so, what happens after that? i'm very disappointed and confused at this moment. any suggestions would be highly appreciated. 

Did you live in foreign country more than 6 months and did not upload a police certificate for that place ?

sorry about your situation. Hopefully you will get this sorted out soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, Abies said:

Wow... that's huge sis. Then it should be more for first timers. All the same,it's a good thing because we now have updated vaccination records in accordance to the U.S. law

Yes sis so now no worries, just waiting for interview day.

Timeline
Just now, Sugarlegetiti said:

Yes sis so now no worries, just waiting for interview day.

Yea.. and as I'm typing now,I and my husband are doing a detailed mock interview over the phone.

Can't wait for us to get over this whole process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
23 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Good evening @Abies please when was your CC email sent to you 
my cc date was Monday 6th August..

Hi! Congratulations on your CC. When did you sumbit all the documents? And is your case pivot?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yea.. and as I'm typing now,I and my husband are doing a detailed mock interview over the phone.

Can't wait for us to get over this whole process.

When is your interview date dear?

Congrats in advance.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

Hi! Congratulations on your CC. When did you sumbit all the documents? And is your case pivot?

My docs arrived NVC on July 30th and scan day was July 31st CC Aug 6th waiting for the interview inst my case is non pivot(but nigeria is among the new pivot system now)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.