dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Abies said:

NVC can be very unpredictable when scheduling interviews. My CC was July 20 and my interview was scheduled for Sept 4 while another Nigerian whose CC was July 18 had her interview scheduled for Sept 12.  

@Zelixx @ABK @judy karim @ahm12 @Reqahmed @Saaniya you guys should keep checking the messages in your spam folder.

Cant wait to celebrate with you guys.

Best of luck buddies..!

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your best wishes. Praying for your interview. Good luck.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Yes and its really making me nervous 🤒 Getting night mares :D

Best of luck to you also , our interviews are only days apart  , In Sha ALLAH everything will go great for us.  

InshAllah! It will be a happy ending. 😊👍👍

3 minutes ago, ABK said:

InshAllah! It will be a happy ending. 😊👍👍

In Sha ALLAH... (A happy beginning with our spouse's actually 🤩)

2 hours ago, Infidel said:

Interview August 22nd. I can't believe after 9 long years in a long distance relationship, it is so close to being over.

I feel so overwhelmed and scared for my husband's interview. I am thinking the worst for some reason, but trying to stay positive! 

Guys we are all so close!! 

Best of Luck. Stay positive as this is all we can do :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, lousiaC said:

In Sha ALLAH... (A happy beginning with our spouse's actually 🤩)

Yeah. 😊😊A happy ending for this process and a beautiful beginning with our spouses, inshAllah.  

Just now, ABK said:

Yeah. 😊😊A happy ending for this process and a beautiful beginning with our spouses, inshAllah.  

IN SHA ALLAH (L)

Timeline
11 minutes ago, ajmm said:

I'm afraid if I don't get interview date this week its waiting until next month... this waiting sucks

You will get it. Stay positive. Which country? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
4 hours ago, Infidel said:

Interview August 22nd. I can't believe after 9 long years in a long distance relationship, it is so close to being over.

I feel so overwhelmed and scared for my husband's interview. I am thinking the worst for some reason, but trying to stay positive! 

Guys we are all so close!! 

Your husband will be fine everything will go well. Congratulations in advance.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Yes and its really making me nervous 🤒 Getting night mares :D

Best of luck to you also , our interviews are only days apart  , In Sha ALLAH everything will go great for us.  

Yes.... We will rejoice in the end. Prayers going up for us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.