dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Achibaibe said:

Hi, I would say bring what NVC accepted already and if u can get for your cosponsor you should. They might check and they might not. Better to be prepared than not as for the transcript NVC has them already so no need. All the best when is your interview? 

Congratulations in advance.

Thank you 🙏 I will see if I can get more docs just to be safe about it... 

my interview is in 9 days on the 13th of August and I’m really nervous! 

How was your interview? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
14 minutes ago, KeziaBrian said:

Thank you 🙏 I will see if I can get more docs just to be safe about it... 

my interview is in 9 days on the 13th of August and I’m really nervous! 

How was your interview? 

It was my husband going, quick and smooth as he says few questions. Just to confirm what they already have, who is petitioning for you? How did they get to America? Where does ur spouse work? Such questions. All be fine. Let us know the outcome but definitely it will be good news.

22 minutes ago, Achibaibe said:

It was my husband going, quick and smooth as he says few questions. Just to confirm what they already have, who is petitioning for you? How did they get to America? Where does ur spouse work? Such questions. All be fine. Let us know the outcome but definitely it will be good news.

I will definitely do!

Thank you so much 🙂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, ajmm said:

u sure? how do you know this?

I knew it from your date of CC

2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Hello my sis, I  been a little busy. I am in Chicago since Thursday for my sister's master's degree graduation. I miss you all, I will be more active when I am back in  Los Angeles. 

Alright sis. Enjoy your stay in Chicago.

Congratulations to your sister.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
2 hours ago, KeziaBrian said:

Guys, I need some help! 

I am gathering everything I need to bring to the interview and this doubt came up...

at NVC stage, for the sponsor docs I submitted w2, 1040A and 1040X + pay stubs + employment letter for my husband. Now, for my co sponsor I only submitted tax return transcript + pay stubs + employment letter. 

I remember it saying I could submit one OR the othes. Everything was well accepted. 

Looking at the check list for the interview though, I see them requiring the docs but at no moment I see them saying “OR”... does that mean I need to bring all of them?  Do I need the w2 and 1040 from my cosponsor as well my husbands tax return transcript or should I just bring the ones that were accepted by NVC

HELLLLP 😱

Take everything you submitted to the nvc to the embassy during your visa interview.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

Goodluck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey everybody. I haven't forgotten you. The spreadsheet update acting all Foobarred so if you don;t see your name if you updated July 1st through July 30th can you fill out form again please just in case.

Trying to retrieve data.

I know the ceac website is F'd up and not acting right hang in there. I'm still here. Sorry for my long absence.

Okay working on the spreadsheet now.  :)

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

On 8/3/2018 at 5:18 AM, Achibaibe said:

Yes kenya, I sent copies to NVC. I had my copies notarized 

On 8/3/2018 at 6:29 AM, Achibaibe said:

Certifies copies, I sent 3 years worth of tax, I didn't use a sponsor, police clearance, evidence of the relationship I had our friends write an affidavit that they witnessed our marriage.

Okay you mean last three years how long did you got cc to interview is Kenya embassy busy?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
17 minutes ago, happilyvisa said:

Okay you mean last three years how long did you got cc to interview is Kenya embassy busy?

I did 2015-2017tax returns and cc was June 18th and interview August 2nd. Hope that helps

54 minutes ago, Achibaibe said:

I did 2015-2017tax returns and cc was June 18th and interview August 2nd. Hope that helps

not too long to wait how long it took you to complete ds260 i heard it takes three hours but since my lawyer is two hour away work at 3 pm  I be able to finish within two hours tnks for the replys dear?

7 minutes ago, tfamily said:

about your family , if you have visa , if you traveled to usa , dates and visa number, your kids , your spouse , divorces,  your parents, passport number  , biographic information , its really easy dont worry

I am applying immediate relative visa for my husband do I need my parents psssport because my dad he not currently in the us he left two months ago Idont have kidsw born she was born after I130 approved

Edited by happilyvisa

Timeline
4 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

I am applying immediate relative visa for my husband do I need my parents psssport because my dad he not currently in the us he left two months ago Idont have kidsw born she was born after I130 approved

A copy of birth cert of any child born into a marriage after i130 approval should be included to the iv package under other supporting documents.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.