dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
32 minutes ago, happilyvisa said:

Okay how many years tax return have you send plz give me all the checklist for kenya embassy since every embassy is different have you use cosponsor?

Certifies copies, I sent 3 years worth of tax, I didn't use a sponsor, police clearance, evidence of the relationship I had our friends write an affidavit that they witnessed our marriage.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Achibaibe said:

Certifies copies, I sent 3 years worth of tax, I didn't use a sponsor, police clearance, evidence of the relationship I had our friends write an affidavit that they witnessed our marriage.

So for the interview they send you a list to take with you. Its original copies of everything you send to NVC, current police report, Ds-260 receipt, Affidavit of support (1-854A that was mine since I didn't have a sponsor) ample evidence, medical receipt, 4 passport pictures, and the passport. But the checklist will accompany the interview letter. Do you have a date yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

HI!

My cc was complete July 13 and I'm wondering if anyone waiting for a Montreal interview has received an interview date yet for September? I called the NVC but was told I'd have to continue waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Amyrita said:

HI!

My cc was complete July 13 and I'm wondering if anyone waiting for a Montreal interview has received an interview date yet for September? I called the NVC but was told I'd have to continue waiting. 

Cc July 25 still waiting 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rameda said:

@Abies

My status says at NVC.  Does it mean CC?  I can't call right now but hopefully it's true.   A good thing for 2 years anniversary.

Yes it a cc. U have to call nvc to confirm ur cc

Edited by Mrs Prestige

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Rameda said:

@Abies

My status says at NVC.  Does it mean CC?  I can't call right now but hopefully it's true.   A good thing for 2 years anniversary.

Yipee... I have been waiting to see this.

I hope you will be one of the first callers by Monday of NVC for this confirmation.

Slowly,we are almost there.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
26 minutes ago, judy karim said:

July 18 CC still waiting on Casablanca interview.. hopefully still has September dates, anyone else waiting here?

I can't wait for you to tell me you have been scheduled.. 

Best wishes sis.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.