Greenbaum

August 2018 NOA2 -----> NVC

2,040 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Chair_force1 said:

NVC needs to create some new hold music 

wow. this.

why does the guy have to interrupt to repeat himself constantly. 

new uscis site: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

• i129F sent: 29 January 2018 
  • old site received date: 31 January 2018 
  • new site received date: 5 Feb 2018 
  • NOA1 paper copy notice date: 5 Feb 2018 
  • NOA2: 7 Aug 2018

Timeline
3 hours ago, Suny & LeLe said:

No, it is not speculation. The last big batch was sent on August 21, the next one is 2 weeks from that date. Some cases (like mine) may be left behind and mailed in a later date ( mine should have been mailed out on the 21st batch) but we can't guarantee when the packets will be actually mailed out.

My fiance just did his DS-160 and it did not require a photo!

Can someone please explain this two in layman terms? My fiancee just got the official letter and we were approved August 16th.

4 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Okay, but my question is:  how do you know when the 'batches' are sent out?  Is that publicly available knowledge from NVC itself?

There isn't any "official" document that this is the way they have chosen to send files. Someone here notice that nothing was being sent for about 10 days and then all of the sudden all these case number appeared just before the send off date. It has happened I believe three times and this up coming one is 9/3-4 so Monday Tuesday you will see a mass of case number posted if this is still holding true. It's been that way the last three "shipment" dates so we are assuming it will be true next week.

22 minutes ago, Sami&Gabster said:

Can someone please explain this two in layman terms? My fiancee just got the official letter and we were approved August 16th.

They are holding all cases that are approved for a "mass" mailing to the Embassy's. Just before the shipment date, there is a mass approval that takes place and then 9/3-4 they will ship out the cases that were approved. That's why for two weeks you won't hear of anyone getting a case number's assigned or cases shipped to Embassy's.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello All,

Just received my Silent noa2 today in the mail. Actual Noa2 date was Aug 22. Iv'e been trying to catch up but i am a little lost. Does anyone have a write up that explains this stage a little better? Thank you all for the help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Peter Sway said:

Approval on August 13 and obtained my case number today around 4:30PM. Called this morning and nothing then called back later on and it was received and I got a case number . 

I should call soon ,  my approval date is 14 Aug 

Angus is on the evening shift, and just gave us our case # and invoice #!  NOA2 was 8/10, and it just arrived at NVC today.  Hopefully that means it will be sent to the Auckland consulate with the 9/4 batch?!

10 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Thank you. Is there a English version of that web link? I'd like to read it and also share where I can with others.

https://pl.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas-fiancee-visa/the-interview/

Yes:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
11 hours ago, Chair_force1 said:

I’m told that current DS160 doesn’t require an uploaded photo any longer, can y’all confirm?

I did mine yesterday and it required a photo. :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, AwkwardDinosaur said:

I did mine yesterday and it required a photo. :( 

continue with it, attempt to upload, it will fail, and then it will allow you to continue to the next part.

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

50 minutes ago, Kamka said:

Hi @lusiaan do you know maybe if we need to receive packet 3 first before we schedule an interview ? 

Hey, yes:

Note: Do not schedule your interview date until you receive a letter with the instructions. If you do not receive the instructions from the US Embassy within six weeks after the notification from NVC about the transferring of your case to Warsaw, you should send an inquiry about the status of your case directly to the Consular Section of the US Embassy Warsaw at publicwaw@state.gov

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
27 minutes ago, LeesaMarie said:

continue with it, attempt to upload, it will fail, and then it will allow you to continue to the next part.

Oh, thanks LeesaMarie! I already uploaded the picture though, had no issues. I was just saying that it did require me to do it before it would let me go on. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 minute ago, AwkwardDinosaur said:

Oh, thanks LeesaMarie! I already uploaded the picture though, had no issues. I was just saying that it did require me to do it before it would let me go on. 

Oh okay! no worries, yeah I went out and got photo's then uploaded because I thought I needed to, it didn't like my upload then let me continue without them anyway!! 😂

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

10 hours ago, That Bingo said:

Hello All,

Just received my Silent noa2 today in the mail. Actual Noa2 date was Aug 22. Iv'e been trying to catch up but i am a little lost. Does anyone have a write up that explains this stage a little better? Thank you all for the help

Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline or your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine your Embassy. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Thanks

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.