2,949 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ziongirl said:

Congrats I just received the email of we are still reviewing you case am a June 19 2017 , may I will get it next month keeping the faith

Thank you!! You will receive it soon.. I think 3 to 4 weeks.. That's nothing! Best of luck!!

2 minutes ago, Ilo said:

I tried using my prima facie for financial aid, but my school keeps telling me they can't use it,  that they need my green card. Any idea on were I can get facts about this  online to show to them? 

Are you talking about FAFSA?

Check the website for all their information. You can always contact them for help. 

https://fafsa.ed.gov/

1 hour ago, Tortmaster said:

Who rejected the affidavits of your friends? And why?

Uscis..they said they werent detailed. I even got one from his mom n they said it wasnt enough ...now as a lawyer didnt she know that they needed to be in more depth ....am so depressed. She sent it tax papers and knew they getting a transcript would be better now they want the trancript uscis that is 

46 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Uscis..they said they werent detailed. I even got one from his mom n they said it wasnt enough ...now as a lawyer didnt she know that they needed to be in more depth ....am so depressed. She sent it tax papers and knew they getting a transcript would be better now they want the trancript uscis that is 

It is easy to get a transcript, call IRS and they will send it to you. I think you should focus more on gathering the requested documents and send them yourself if you don't trust your lawyer. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

today is my 97 days since they got my response for rfe what should i do it said on letter they will respond to it within 60 days so what are my options ?

12 minutes ago, Ilo said:

It is easy to get a transcript, call IRS and they will send it to you. I think you should focus more on gathering the requested documents and send them yourself if you don't trust your lawyer. 

Been calling irs its all automated n i used an ITIN not my SSN so its not working 

1 hour ago, NICOLA2017 said:

How many pages were the affidavits.?

Also what is your lawyer saying now? Will she help you with the response?

3 minutes ago, Tortmaster said:

How many pages were the affidavits.?

Also what is your lawyer saying now? Will she help you with the response?

Mine 3 the other 1 page each ...she said she will send me exsmples this was from last werk am still waiting 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
15 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Mine 3 the other 1 page each ...she said she will send me exsmples this was from last werk am still waiting 

How can a Lawyer accepted to send only 3 pages of your statement or affidavit?

You need a new affidavit at least 7 pages explain how u met your husband, where u use to go out for diner, or cooked for him, his preffered dishes, movies, gift you guys bought each other when ya felt in love explain it in details, then talk about the abuse in very details with proof in case u went to hospital, or shelter, police report why u decide to call tem.

If u dont respond to their RFE you already know what gonna happen, please take chance of that rfe and get your petition approved.

I can see that your lawyer is not good in vawa at all but only care about the money. Dont hesitate if u need more advice. Good luck

God bless

40 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Been calling irs its all automated n i used an ITIN not my SSN so its not working 

Check Online IRS office, near you. Go with your Income copy, ITIN # and you ID request it personally.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.