2,949 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
45 minutes ago, ISA_willdoit said:

roms2017

i just worry she refuse to give and return to uscis. waste time ... 

has she the right legally to do so? or by law (even if she no more represent me ).. she MUST give me

any advise legally ? thanks all 

If your are worried, time to call her now lets her know u coming to pick up your GC before she decide to send it back.

Keep track the tracking number once usps delivery call her to pick it up

4 minutes ago, Roms2017 said:

If your are worried, time to call her now lets her know u coming to pick up your GC before she decide to send it back.

Keep track the tracking number once usps delivery call her to pick it up

already in her mailbox as per usps today saturday 12.08pm

will send her a msg

8 hours ago, iwillsurvive said:

YOU need police clearance from all places you lived in for 6 or more months 3 years prior to filing I-360. So if you haven’t submitted VAWA yet, you will need police clearance from every country and US state you lived in from November 2015 until now. 

So I filed VAWA in September 2018, 2 months before i clocked 3years in the US. Will i still be required to get police clearance from my home country?

2 hours ago, FavouredOne said:

So I filed VAWA in September 2018, 2 months before i clocked 3years in the US. Will i still be required to get police clearance from my home country?

@FavouredOne Hello. Yes you are required to get police clearance from your home country, as you have not lived here for 3 years or more.

9 hours ago, FavouredOne said:

Yes they will ask for it. If you filed after September 11th, they are not required to send you an RFE anymore, so if you don’t submit it, they can deny you. I suggest you get on it asap. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, ISA_willdoit said:

hello Sandra 

USCIS mistakenly sent my GC to my old I-485 attorney  who filed it 3 years back !!

although 

i confirmed with my IO during interview NOT TO send her as she withdraw herself from my representing me.

and i gave my IO my address and he confirmed writing it in RED !!

i don't understand how come they did that ...  and what are my options with this attorney if she refused to hand it  ( i paid her in full by then )

note 

she is a friend of my abuser :(

thanks 

Call her and go to her office to get the GC.Tell her that USCIS informed  that the GC was mailed to her office. She can't refuse to give you the card and if she refuses to give you then file a police report against her.

Can anybody please help me , how to send the documents to USCIS.🙇‍♀️

punch from the top or not ?

Can I send colored print outs on A4 size papers ?

If there is any previous post or rules, please share the link.

As my immigration attorney not responding me 😥 , so I am thinking to send documents by myself. 

8 hours ago, Par.Hast said:

Hello Everyone, 

I appreciate your help on this matter. 

I have filled I-360 and I-485 concurrently; I want to apply for work permit and file I-765. 

I did not apply for fee waver. Do I need to pay for I-765 now? 

Read the instructions for form I-765, page 23 were it says who is exempted from paying the fee, number 12 says for initial filling, you don't have to pay for I-765 if you already paid for i-485 even if you did not file concurrently, that you should attach your i-485 receipt notice when submitting I-765 to show you paid for i-485. You should read it before sending your form, I don't think the rule has changed because the instruction was published may 2018..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Ilo said:

Read the instructions for form I-765, page 23 were it says who is exempted from paying the fee, number 12 says for initial filling, you don't have to pay for I-765 if you already paid for i-485 even if you did not file concurrently, that you should attach your i-485 receipt notice when submitting I-765 to show you paid for i-485. You should read it before sending your form, I don't think the rule has changed because the instruction was published may 2018..

Edited by Juju2521

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ilo said:

It’s very clear in  the instruction that the person MUST pay the appropriate fees if the l765 wasn’t  file concurrently with form l485, and the person must  submit proof that the AOS is pending.

Edited by sandranj

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.