2,949 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2018 at 4:28 AM, Bryan12 said:

Morning guys trust you doing fine .

i still need your help,this is the second time Vermont returned my i765 category c9 form even with fee waiver form attached .

my first i765 was returned because it has noi914(the fee waiver ).

my question now is that should I include the money order for the form i765 form which is 410$ and resend it as I previous attached i914(fee waiver for not financial stable).

hope sending the fee when I previously claim am not financially buoyant won’t affect my pending application in the quest of getting a EAD .

please@ everyone@iwillsurvive@sandraj, your advise will surely be appreciated 

thanks in anticipation 

You need to fix the problem why sent the forms back , they sent you ablue paper stating why they sent it back the reason is on the blue paper , if you are filling all together 1 485 and 1 765 ,. The fee is 1,225 00 fix the problem,, if you send more than this money they send it back again

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
15 hours ago, Ilo said:

April 25 2017....i-360 received

May 2017........... First prima facie

August 11 2017.....i-485 and I-765 received ( choose wrong category c31) 

November 2017...... Sent another I-765 (c09)

December 7........... Second prima facie 

December 21 2017..... Sent request to expedite I-765

January 8 2018...... Received EAD (c09)

May 2018............ third prima facie 

August 8 2018...... Request for additional evidence 

Sept 21 2018........Response sent

October 2 2018.......Response received 

October 31 2018...... card is been produced under i-360

October 31 2018........ Card been produced for the previous I-765 (c31), later changed to approved 

November 2 2018...... card mailed for i-360 and i-765.

congrats...please what are the documents you send in for the form 1-916

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ilo said:

I-916? 

like did you just send the i-916 form alone without no evidences..how did you go about it to get waived for the fees..cause i dnt work and i dnt have money to pay for all that

11 minutes ago, paulbuzayor01 said:

like did you just send the i-916 form alone without no evidences..how did you go about it to get waived for the fees..cause i dnt work and i dnt have money to pay for all that

You mean fee waiver (i-912), I filled out the form, and attached proof that my USC child is on food stamp and Medicaid, I also wrote a small note on the form explaining that I was not working because I had no social security number so I can not afford it. All the fees were waived. 

On 11/2/2018 at 9:29 AM, sandranj said:

Usually we, attorneys, before filing the "writ of mandamus" we submit a letter to all agencies (Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security; U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service Center, Director, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, FBI, U.S. Attorney Office) informing our  intent to file a complaint for writ of mandamus due  to the unreasonably delay, if the  applications is not adjudicated within 30 days.Usually the "threat" works and USCIS adjudicates the application right after receiving the letter.

thank you so much Sandranj i will ask my lawyer to do the same hopefully it will help my case, as always you are the book of knowledge that is helping all of us :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, MimoMinkov said:

thank you so much Sandranj i will ask my lawyer to do the same hopefully it will help my case, as always you are the book of knowledge that is helping all of us :)

please can i know the documents that you sent for your Vawa application..or is it interview that you are waiting for or they havent decided your VAWA case..what are the documents you sent..is your abuser a usa citizen and did you put his birth ceritificate..what are the documents that you sent..lets see where the problem is coming from

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ilo said:

You mean fee waiver (i-912), I filled out the form, and attached proof that my USC child is on food stamp and Medicaid, I also wrote a small note on the form explaining that I was not working because I had no social security number so I can not afford it. All the fees were waived. 

ohh i see....your abuser is the owner your child right and please can i ask the visa you came in with

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ilo said:

No he is not, already had my son before we met.

did you get part of your police clearance for moral conduct from your home country too

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ilo said:

No, because I had already lived here 4years before filling.

i asked sandra about the reauthorization of vawa that its expirinf dec 7 but she said that we can still apply even after dec 7....can we still apply for dec 7 

7 minutes ago, paulbuzayor01 said:

please can i know the documents that you sent for your Vawa application..or is it interview that you are waiting for or they havent decided your VAWA case..what are the documents you sent..is your abuser a usa citizen and did you put his birth ceritificate..what are the documents that you sent..lets see where the problem is coming from

I don't think there's any problem with the documents as uscis will request if they need more, they probably abandoned the file by mistake.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.