Such a great feeling!!! 

Enjoy and Congrats over and over!!!😁

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Now just wait for the GC to arrive!!! 😍

Congrats to all and to the ones still waiting be patience, it will come!!!😀

7 minutes ago, ruchit12 said:

FridayGirl@69

what evidence did u sent first time with application then what did sent to answer RFE?

yours approval will soon arrive, it doesn't matter what one sent, the officer determines if your evidence is solid enough or not. You will recieve good news soon😊, have faith, if you receive rfe, send what you are asked.

Edited by Ilo

1 hour ago, Ilo said:

May 2018............ third prima facie 

@Ilocongratulation. May i ask how long is the third prima facie? There has been 5 months since the day you have your thirds till the day of approval. Does it affect to any of your welfare, assumed you recieved 2-month prima facie and recieved some public benefits?

Edited by Hopemama

20 minutes ago, Hopemama said:

@Ilocongratulation. May i ask how long is the third prima facie? There has been 5 months since the day you have your thirds till the day of approval. Does it affect to any of your welfare, assumed you recieved 2-month prima facie and recieved some public benefits?

They were all valid for 6months each, they automatically sent me renewals before  expiration date without me requesting it, the 3rd one is supposed to expire November 10 2018

Edited by Ilo

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
4 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Now just wait for the GC to arrive!!! 😍

Congrats to all and to the ones still waiting be patience, it will come!!!😀

You said you are now waiting for the GC to arrive.

Did you already attempt any interview or your I485 changed to card in production?

1 hour ago, Roms2017 said:

Did you already attempt any interview or your I485 changed to card in production?

@Sandra, and all contributions are needed:

My abuser's  Life Insurance policy lapsed after 9months (May 2018) and Our Joint Accidental Insurance policy also lapsed after 6Months (March 2018) respectfully (we got these policies Sept 2017) and the abuse started November 2017. I cannot keep up with the payment due to the reckless spending of my spouse from the joint bank account.

But premium payment details for those months could be traced from the bank accounts and online accounts of these policies.

Will these be okay as evidence of bonafide marriage, since I was a beneficiary or the policies MUST still be active now that I am self petitoning?

All, kindly advise. Thank you.

2 hours ago, FavouredOne said:

My abuser's  Life Insurance policy lapsed after 9months (May 2018) and Our Joint Accidental Insurance policy also lapsed after 6Months (March 2018) respectfully (we got these policies Sept 2017) and the abuse started November 2017. I cannot keep up with the payment due to the reckless spending of my spouse from the joint bank account.

But premium payment details for those months could be traced from the bank accounts and online accounts of these policies.

Will these be okay as evidence of bonafide marriage, since I was a beneficiary or the policies MUST still be active now that I am self petitoning?

It does not need to be active, in my case we both had auto insurance policy for 6months period, and I left my spouse 3months into the policy, but uscis sent me a rfe on bonafide marriage stating that the insurance policy was insufficient because there was not prove that the policy was paid for during the period it stated, so I had to get a letter from the insurance company  confirming the policy was maintained for that period. So try to gather or keep proof that the account was maintained incase you are asked. Sometimes they want proof that the account was maintained for a period of time, but it doesn't matter how long.

Edited by Ilo

Timeline
6 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

No, it hasn't change but someone from another forum says not worry so I am waiting for the documents to arrive.

Maybe by Monday, Tuesday I will know.

Timeline
4 hours ago, FavouredOne said:

No need to be active as long as you have documents to proof a truthful relationship,  they just want to confirm that you were a couple sharing all financials of an ordinary life.

41 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

No, it hasn't change but someone from another forum says not worry so I am waiting for the documents to arrive.

Maybe by Monday, Tuesday I will know.

@FridayGirl@69 it is work authorization, they don't send out green card without an interview 😊, you should get your card within the week.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ilo said:

@FridayGirl@69 it is work authorization, they don't send out green card without an interview 😊, you should get your card within the week.

@Ilo got it! whatever it is, I am in delight because is one step closer to the long wait to get my application review and approved! Thank you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.