2,949 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Ylx said:

Yes I guess.. However I was reading on the page of USCIS and said you can have it with you but off.. Not allow to take pictures or recording except for naturalization event.. So Is hard when you aren't from the city.. For safety reason I mean be out of cellphone

Biometrics are typically at a different office than interviews and naturalization ceremonies. In those offices, cell phones are fine. Typically not in the biometrics building. 

7 hours ago, staypositive said:

Hey guys. My I-360 went into card production on October 12th and I received the C31 EAD on October 20th. I have not received an actual approval notice yet, is that normal? How long after the EAD are they sending the approval notice? Thanks!

It might takes up to 3 weeks .. More than that try to make appointment with info for inquiry .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, iwillsurvive said:

Do you have prima facie? If so, then yes you can apply for medicaid. 

its for my friend he has pending vawa bu driving license and work permit he makes 12000 a year can he get Medicaid he needs eye surgery

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, rza said:

can i get Medicaid now its very urgent plz reply me plz 

I don’t have PF, I wrote a letter to ny health department with copy of pending i360 receipt, my medical results, and asked them to extend my stoped insurance, prove that I’m the one who really needs insurance, and they did. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

He needs Prima Facie. If VSC didn’t send him the PF letter, he can write a letter to VSC requesting one. With PF, he can then get Medicaid

ok thnaks alot

3 minutes ago, melissa.w said:

I don’t have PF, I wrote a letter to ny health department with copy of pending i360 receipt, my medical results, and asked them to extend my stoped insurance, prove that I’m the one who really needs insurance, and they did. 

ok i wll goto office n talk to them

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, gramercy said:

Thank you so much. Please provide the doctor's address and info.

Hi, this is where i went. They have a very good walk-in service.  

305 Broadway #444, New York, NY 10007

Hello again Amazing people of this forum.. I sent all my forms (vawa, AOS andEmployment autorization), my waived fee was denied a week ago for the form I485, I haven't send the money yet, but today I receive a notice telling me I have to take my fingerprint in two weeks.. Is normal to Have this appointment when my I485 is in hold until I pay the fee?

13 hours ago, Ylx said:

Hi thanks for your answer apreciate it... @Naperi when they denied your waiver they sent you the notice alone or with your all package (forms and evidence)

They sent back everything all the forms and that blue notice paper,,  ,, 

Just now, Naperi said:

They sent back everything all the forms and that blue notice paper,,  ,, 

Remember when you are re submitting your forms dont forget to send back the blue notice paper,, ihad 3 blue. Notice papers ,, ihad to re submit all of them with the forms

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone, 

i knew that my case was approved almost 6 months ago but just now i got a update on it. The news of the approval was on May 30th, a week later i received the EAD C31, but never received the approval letter, went for a infopass but nothing happened. 

On October 30, 2018, we approved your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number EACxxxxxx. We will mail your approval notice.

Edited by TBoneTX
case no. edited

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.