Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date :  
Approved :  
Oath Ceremony :  
Comments : INA 328 and 329 [ Military ] 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Springrain22 said:

Come on already. Trump has nothing to do with this. Why everyone is blaming him? He's actually making things better for the country. Be thankful for the fact that you can do K-1 process at all. FYI, I've been waiting for my wife to come for almost 2 years. So sit tight and just wait. We all go through this.

It is easy to blame Trump.... not the first comment like this and not the last. I filed a cr1 for my wife, stuck at USCIS for 8.5 months, just got my wifes visa July 5th. 63 days short of our 2 year anniversary.

The process of immigration is neither fast or easy, but to get your wife of fiancee here with you is well worth the wait.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 minute ago, florida racer 73 said:

It is easy to blame Trump.... not the first comment like this and not the last. I filed a cr1 for my wife, stuck at USCIS for 8.5 months, just got my wifes visa July 5th. 63 days short of our 2 year anniversary.

The process of immigration is neither fast or easy, but to get your wife of fiancee here with you is well worth the wait.

Some people are very ignorant. Don't want to think before posting. At all. Don't want to be thankful for what they have and even for a small possibility of bringing someone to the US. I just don't understand what's wrong with this planet sometimes. Whatever.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Springrain22 said:

Some people are very ignorant. Don't want to think before posting. At all. Don't want to be thankful for what they have and even for a small possibility of bringing someone to the US. I just don't understand what's wrong with this planet sometimes. Whatever.

I totally agree with you

i gave up trying to figure out peoples reasons for them saying things, makes no sense to me.

just be thankful is all I can say 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You just have to have patience. We started the K-1 process in Sept. of last year and she'll finally be entering the country Wednesday of this week. It is a long drawn out process, but you just have to have hope and wait. Throughout the process she's lived in Thailand on a little island in the gulf called Koh Samui, while I live in North Carolina. As often as I can I take 2-4 weeks off work to visit her, takes about 30 hrs each way to fly out there. Everyday that we are not together, we're either on Line or Facebook doing video chat with each other. It can be difficult to the so far away, but you just need to have hope. Think about when the two of you will finally be able to be together...

I'm just so overjoyed that our visa process is over. She'll be here this week and I'll be taking a month off work, so we can travel around and get married close to family in Florida.

Removing Conditions 

I-751 Sent:    04-Nov-2020

i-751 Received: 10-Nov-2020

Fee charged: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1 Received: 17-Dec-2020

24 mo. Extension: 15-Nov-2021

Timeline
1 minute ago, Calidas said:

You just have to have patience. We started the K-1 process in Sept. of last year and she'll finally be entering the country Wednesday of this week. It is a long drawn out process, but you just have to have hope and wait. Throughout the process she's lived in Thailand on a little island in the gulf called Koh Samui, while I live in North Carolina. As often as I can I take 2-4 weeks off work to visit her, takes about 30 hrs each way to fly out there. Everyday that we are not together, we're either on Line or Facebook doing video chat with each other. It can be difficult to the so far away, but you just need to have hope. Think about when the two of you will finally be able to be together...

I'm just so overjoyed that our visa process is over. She'll be here this week and I'll be taking a month off work, so we can travel around and get married close to family in Florida.

Congratulations to you, glad to hear that the journey is over. Where in Florida are ya’ll planning to get married?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
12 minutes ago, florida racer 73 said:

Congratulations to you, glad to hear that the journey is over. Where in Florida are ya’ll planning to get married?

We were just going to get married on land the family has in Lakeland.

Removing Conditions 

I-751 Sent:    04-Nov-2020

i-751 Received: 10-Nov-2020

Fee charged: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1 Received: 17-Dec-2020

24 mo. Extension: 15-Nov-2021

Timeline
Just now, Calidas said:

We were just going to get married on land the family has in Lakeland.

Have a lakeside wedding at Lake Hollingsworth, very good scenery, I live in Lakeland also.

let me know when you are down, I will buy you a beer !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
14 hours ago, Loren Y said:

That's the thing, I got approval on July 3rd, I have my NOA2 in hand, but the app hasn't updated yet. That is why you don't trust the app or the old USCIS website. Also, if you haven't signed up for Informed delivery at USPS make sure you do that. You will get scanned images of your mail before it arrives. It is a free service if available in your zip code, and will help you not miss any mail sent by USCIS.

Hi! Congratulations on your approval!

How do we sign up for informed delivery? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
14 hours ago, Dave_and_Jessa said:

I have been through this process twice now (and never again! lol) And I know several couples who have also been through the process over the period of the last 10-15 years.  From my knowledge, processing times have never been as long as they are right now.  I could be wrong, but that's just from the data I see.  And the wait times are not caused by an increase in the number of petitions.  So take that for what it's worth...

10 hours ago, geowrian said:

I guess you weren't around when DACA went into effect. ;) The backlogs for the I-129F were over a year on average for a decent chunk of time.

2012-13, otherwise known as the local office kerfuffle.  

There was a reason there used to be K3 visas long before that.

Edited by N-o-l-a

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

back in 2014 it took us almost (8) months to get NOA2 & almost (4) months to get the Visa(s); 318 days from the time we dropped the I-129F in the mail to visa receipt

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Springrain22 said:

I didn't take it as the OP was blaming Trump. Just suggesting that more people are going through the process to become legal so that they won't be deported in light of Trump's policies (regardless of whether one thinks they are good or bad they are likely impacting behavior).

No longer directed at Springrain but in general. This is a discussion board yet  when someone shares a frustration, opinion, etc. people are acting like they're doing something out of place. They're complaining, being ungrateful, etc. I'm new here and I see this a lot. Isn't that why this board exists? To discuss things. I actually agree with the OP 5-7 months is a long time. I wish it were shorter too. Glad someone else feels how I feel and we have the space to share those thoughts with each other.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.