Steeleballz

Giant baby Trump balloon floats over London in protest

82 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I know from looking at pictures of a small crowd of people you would have to be delusional to believe 250k people were there. We could maybe debate the 10k number cited earlier in this thread but 250k is beyond absurd.

That is my source for the pictures that are available on numerous websites. I just picked the first link on google. Do you think the photos are fake?

Is the daily caller one of those numerous websites?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I was listening to the BBC when this was being discussed, call in programme, a lot of the callers were listing far worse foreign Politicians who had recently visited and not a noise from the usual suspects and wondered why.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I was listening to the BBC when this was being discussed, call in programme, a lot of the callers were listing far worse foreign Politicians who had recently visited and not a noise from the usual suspects and wondered why.

Read some of the signs the crowds were carrying to perhaps shed some light on the 'why' part. I think Americans are already familiar with most of these issues. I suppose Trumps efforts (and insults) against the UK as a trade partner and as a NATO member didn't help out either.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
1 minute ago, Boiler said:

Were they American politicians and leaders of the free world who advocated dismantling NATO, is about to sit down with Putin without a goal,dissed the sitting PM in favor of a proto-faciast rival then lied about it to her face and then hopped over to the place so he could walk in front of the Queen? Because it is a bit tough to beat that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Point proven. where were they when Hillary was in Town?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Looking at some of the protest pictures, there were actually some pretty creative signs.

DiEhgr5X0AIVodd.jpg:large

DiHULwLVMAALaTa.jpg

DiA5pwXX4AEPj8E.jpg

DiBPziEVMAANVSJ.jpg

DiBzbgIU8AAf1IW.jpg

213005700-3e978598-192c-4097-9ae7-def1de

3C61B4C400000578-4143964-image-a-65_1485

Best sign:

"It was so bad, even the intoverts we're marching.

And we are worried he walked in front of the queen? Laughable, we threw that yoke off almost 250 years ago, the sitting mayor of London allowed a sad little balloon to mock a foreign head of state, common English citizens were proudly calling the president a ####### and the national media gave them sway and you say republicans have debased our country,  look in the mirror your approach to this is to act as you accuse him of acting, that is how children react. 

if you have the moral high ground as you claim, use it, dont stoop to the level you accuse the right of reaching for. 

1 hour ago, Steeleballz said:

Read some of the signs the crowds were carrying to perhaps shed some light on the 'why' part. I think Americans are already familiar with most of these issues. I suppose Trumps efforts (and insults) against the UK as a trade partner and as a NATO member didn't help out either.

So the why is that Trump eats farts, or is butthole water or he has a comb over or a rather childish interpretation of a song from Mary Poppins? I didnt get the why ...