camlarcam

Are this sites timeline predictions accurate?

10 posts in this topic

We filed our I-129f to the California service center and it was received on Dec 26th, 2017. This site said that applications from that date were being processed yesterday. Is this an accurate prediction? How long does it take for them to process once they get to ours in line? 

26.PNG

Edited by camlarcam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

The average processing times for the K1 NOA2 are 5-7 months. When they get to your date on that timeline, there is still no telling when you will actually receive your NOA2

In other words the timeline above simply shows you that someone is actively looking/reviewing the petition on those dates. It doesn't show or tell you when you're going to get your NOA2

Edited by Rocko20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 14/07/2018 at 6:23 AM, camlarcam said:

We filed our I-129f to the California service center and it was received on Dec 26th, 2017. This site said that applications from that date were being processed yesterday. Is this an accurate prediction? How long does it take for them to process once they get to ours in line? 

26.PNG

The predictions on this site are just the best guess based on the information that others have entered into the site.

The USCIS website says as of this moment they are processing Dec 18th 2017. They should reach the 26th around the end of this week, hopefully. That is not to say that they will actually get to yours then, they may get to it before then or it may not be adjudicated until sometime after, your guess is as good as mine. I know some people from 26 December and later have already been approved but others are waiting from long before then. 

Just keep holding on, holding on... :whistle:

event.png

NOA 1: 26 Dec 2017

RFE 22 August 2018

NOA 2: 08 September 2018

Medical: 16 October 2018

Interview: 22 October 2018

Visa in Hand: 2 November 2018 

POE: 10 November 2018 - Baltimore

Wedding:  :wub: :

Distance is no demon,

Often I think it can be a blessing for those in love,

a silent, underappreciated blessing.

It will have no power over us.

When you come stumbling to my door after months, with flowers and wine in hand,

I will be ready.

When I pick you up from the airport, the feeling will be unmatched,

that feeling like birds bursting in song from beneath my lungs, 

that feeling unlike any other.

We have to stay strong and remember what is most important;

I love you, and you, me.

The air between us is nothing but a metaphor.

Nothing, not one thing, can come between us.

- Christopher Poindexter - 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

The predictions on VJ are based on the information that the members here are putting in. It doesn't represent EVERYONE who has filed the same visa and members are not always keeping them updated. So no, they are far from accurate. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 7/16/2018 at 7:33 AM, Unidentified said:

The predictions on VJ are based on the information that the members here are putting in. It doesn't represent EVERYONE who has filed the same visa and members are not always keeping them updated. So no, they are far from accurate. 

Yes, I agree with that, for what I´ve read, people get frustrated when they see other peoples cases moving forward and theirs not. We need to understand that this is not oficial information and therefore is not accurate

®️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

The thing is that with the old web site no longer being updated (and so the daily scans no longer working) there's not actually any better information out there as far as I know. The only date USCIS gives you is the cutoff for being outside normal processing time, which tends to be a month or so behind the newest (non-expedite) cases they're working on.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Also, it takes almost/upto 7 days to reach you the approval letter once your application is approved. Something to keep in mind before you stress out about it. Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:59 AM, Rocko20 said:

The average processing times for the K1 NOA2 are 5-7 months. When they get to your date on that timeline, there is still no telling when you will actually receive your NOA2

In other words the timeline above simply shows you that someone is actively looking/reviewing the petition on those dates. It doesn't show or tell you when you're going to get your NOA2

Dang, first time I went thru this years ago, my NOA1 was dated 3-19, fiancé was here right after my Bday in Sept!! barely over 5 months.

Starting all over again. Lesson learned and much happier with my new fiancé. Hoping for a quick turnaround.

Any idea which months are the heaviest for filing?

Edited by MikeMc
errors

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 minute ago, MikeMc said:

Dang, first time I went thru this years ago, my NOA1 was dated April 20, fiancé was here by Sep 9 for my Bday!! barely over 4 months.

Starting all over again. Lesson learned and much happier with my new fiancé. Hoping for a quick turnaround.

Any idea which months are the heaviest for filing?

There are articles out there that can better explain it. I believe the heaviest months for filing we’re the begining of the year. If I recall correctly 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.