miniMousie

K-1 Interview Moscow Embassy Jul-Aug-Sep 2018

3 posts in this topic

Hi! 😁✋

I've been trying to find any recent/recently updated forum on this topic on VJ, but I couldn't. So, I am creating a new one. 

We got our NOA2 on June 5th 2018, NVC Ready June 28th. I was already happy to have it processed on their part so quickly, but now it's been 2 weeks since I applied for the interview in Moscow Embassy (fees paid, medical done, DS-160 submitted) and I still haven't received access to the calendar to schedule the interview. I tried calling the visa support number, I also wrote to the email support, but the only thing they say is that I "should wait till they confirm my interview application". From the forums I heard that currently there are no available K-1 interview dates till September and that in order to "catch" the date you need to keep logging in and checking the calendar, you never know when the embassy opens new dates and they get booked in the matter of minutes... The only hope in this nightmare is to finally book the first available date and then just keep checking the calendar for any cancellations or dates that the embassy reserves for special urgency cases, like when someone dies or needs to travel for medical reasons, and if unfulfilled, they release last minute for K-1 interviews. I read on the Russian forum that they released some last minute dates on June 26th for interviews on June 28th. So there is hope 🙏

I have created a whatsapp group for everyone currently waiting to schedule their K-1 interview at the Moscow Embassy. The purpose is to mutually help each other and notify when we see openings for interview dates (especially given that there is a limit to the calendar requests we make, after reaching which we get blocked by the server for a while 😐). Also we can support each other and exchange experience and tips on the K-1 process. If you are interested PM me your number and I will invite you to the group.

Everything is going to be fine! Good luck with your interviews 🤞🤞

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Deanand Irina said:

What Russian forum are you referring to?

I think, Nastya meant this one http://tutnetam.com/viewforum.php?f=42&sid=2910234a6071c025661bff09b0952d6b

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.