Greenbaum

July 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
3 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

At the airport!!!!! In 10 hours I'll be back in his arms 😍😍😍

Yay🎉💞 finally!!! Let us know how security check is at the US airport. Hope all goes smoothly with you😍. Safe travels!

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

@Little_VixenAll the luck in the world to you!!!! Following your journey brightens my day while we wait! ❤️ 

Edited by vaksurik

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

Packet Sent - Nov 5, 2018

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

NOA1 Received in mail - Nov 16, 2018

EAD Card Approved - June 4, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We found out that our case arrived at NVC on August the 10th. Our case status still says at NVC. Is it still possible for it to be sent with this batch or does that mean it’ll be another 2 weeks until the next batch? Also, we want to schedule my fiancé’s Medical so we can get a good time. Can we schedule it now even though we haven’t heard anything from NVC?

2 minutes ago, ChaneyM said:

We found out that our case arrived at NVC on August the 10th. Our case status still says at NVC. Is it still possible for it to be sent with this batch or does that mean it’ll be another 2 weeks until the next batch? Also, we want to schedule my fiancé’s Medical so we can get a good time. Can we schedule it now even though we haven’t heard anything from NVC?

It might be possible that it gets sent in this batch! I don't think there have been any updates to the status for anyone in it yet. You should be able to schedule the medical now, you just need the nvc case number and have the police certificate ordered if you haven't already.

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 minutes ago, RambaCat said:

It might be possible that it gets sent in this batch! I don't think there have been any updates to the status for anyone in it yet. You should be able to schedule the medical now, you just need the nvc case number and have the police certificate ordered if you haven't already.

Great! We are so hoping that our case is one that gets shipped out with this batch!😁 We do have the NVC number and he has the police certificate! We will go ahead and book the medical then! Thank you so much for the help!

1 hour ago, RambaCat said:

Hi, I'm in the same position, I've booked the medical and have received my police certificate but.. the email from Knightsbridge says that you need to take a letter or email from the NVC, I haven't had either.. so, now I have to call them again and wait 10 hours (exaggeration) to find out what happens if I turn up for the medical without a letter or email from the NVC..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

image.png.f931e73e88052f00ba5307c780229576.png

we can finally move on to the next step!!

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.