AdamAndRV

SLEC Medical Examination 2018 Experience

109 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, KPR28 said:

Hi there. When did you do the medical exam ?. How many weeks/days before your interview date.?. My interview date is June 3, and I'm thinking to go to Manila last week of May for my medical and until my interview date since I'm living in the province. Is it okay if I do my medical last week of May? Is it not too close to my interview date?. 

Hi

How long did you receive your schedule for interview from the time you were documentarily qualified? 

1 hour ago, Markuz said:

Hi

How long did you receive your schedule for interview from the time you were documentarily qualified? 

Hi. 

CC: April 26 and we received the email of the interview schedule May 9 so almost 2 weeks. 😊

8 hours ago, Hank_ said:

You can complete the medical a couple days before the interview without issue.    Leave at least one full day between the 2nd day of the medical and the interview .. for just in case.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Thank you😊

On 5/9/2019 at 4:47 PM, Hank_ said:

Delivery & Tracking info near the of this page

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/immigrant-visa-application.html

Hello Mr. Hank! I already checked my passport and it is already in TRANSIT since last Friday. 

And on that the same day, May 10,2019 Friday Afternoon. 2go Express texted me. 

But Unfortunately, I don't know which branch of Cebu we can claim our passports since nobody emailed us the TRACKING and also nobody from 2go staffs texted us which branch we can pick up our passports.

I also checked the passport tracking it is still on process for delivery. 

On the other hand, 2go express texted me that there will be a delivery on that day. 

Do you have an advice what I can do about this? 

IMG_0963.PNG

IMG_1088.PNG

IMG_1089.PNG

On 5/14/2019 at 4:19 PM, Hank_ said:

You chose delivery, what office did you list for pick up?

There are links to main office phone also.

Thank you Mr. Hank, we already have our passports now. Yeeey! 🎉

We are now having our online registration for CFO. 

-

-

I am almost done but, I am just a little bit confused on the end part of the registration. 

▪️I'll give three photos below:

IMG_1199.thumb.PNG.65a5d25ab2b875ae8250cd303e76c895.PNG

IMG_1200.thumb.PNG.ea6db695ecc6f0d75214f8d135e42de4.PNG

IMG_1201.PNG.442441a0320803afb215ee34c591158a.PNG

My aunt and I were so confused about the CITIZENSHIP part and also, on its right side it says YEAR OF MIGRATION. So I became more confused.

It has 3 options:

•Filipino

•Foreigner

•No Response

In my registration I chose Filipino and Secondary Teacher as an occupation because I thought it is referring to me. But when I was about to finish my mother's CFO registration, I realized that it is supposed to be the Petitioner's. For it to be confirmed, and my soul will be relieved. 

Does it refer to the Petitioner or to Emigrant? 

Or is it referring to me?

8 hours ago, Hank_ said:

You must pay attention to the heading for each section, some is for PETITIONER DATA.    

I got it! Thank youuu. 

I have another question for booking tickets.

since we have our pssports with Visa. Are we going to state in our flight infos to use a USA Passport or still a Philippine passport? 

PASSPORT:

Philippines

United States of America

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Allien Rose said:

I got it! Thank youuu. 

I have another question for booking tickets.

since we have our pssports with Visa. Are we going to state in our flight infos to use a USA Passport or still a Philippine passport? 

PASSPORT:

Philippines

United States of America

You don't have U.S. passports .. you are not USC         Only passport you have is Philippines .. with a VISA in it ;)  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 5/17/2019 at 12:50 AM, Hank_ said:

You don't have U.S. passports .. you are not USC         Only passport you have is Philippines .. with a VISA in it ;)  

Hello Mr. Hank, my father just wanted to confirm if it is ok to have a one way ticket with an immigrant Visa for US?

Coz usually it usually a two way tickets for other travellers according to my father

Timeline
5 hours ago, Allien Rose said:

Hello Mr. Hank, my father just wanted to confirm if it is ok to have a one way ticket with an immigrant Visa for US?

Coz usually it usually a two way tickets for other travellers according to my father

You are EMIGRATING!     ( leave one's own country in order to settle permanently in another.  )

One way ticket is the logical choice.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2019 at 8:07 PM, Hank_ said:

You are EMIGRATING!     ( leave one's own country in order to settle permanently in another.  )

One way ticket is the logical choice.

Hello Mr Sam, it is me again. I am just going to ask if the US immigration will always ask about my work while I was staying in the Philippines? Do they usually ask about that? 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Allien Rose said:

Hello Mr Sam, it is me again. I am just going to ask if the US immigration will always ask about my work while I was staying in the Philippines? Do they usually ask about that? 

Nope.   No one in U.S. immigration cares about your employment in the Philippines.    

Hank  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/2/2018 at 1:24 AM, Hank_ said:

Good write up  :thumbs: 

Hi, Hank... how long is the validity of the medical examination for K1 Visa? I hear 6 months, then I hear 3 months. If my fiancee is issued a visa this June, but will not be leaving for the US til August, will her medical still be valid?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.