dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Hello guys,please i have a question.can i do light makeup to take my passport for my interview and can i also do a light/moderate makeup to my interview?i know it’s a very funny question buh please i need an urgent answer thanks 🙏🏻 

Now this is one of a kind..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Hello guys,please i have a question.can i do light makeup to take my passport for my interview and can i also do a light/moderate makeup to my interview?i know it’s a very funny question buh please i need an urgent answer thanks 🙏🏻 

Just do what you comfortably with as long as it is not too much makeup 

1 hour ago, Pamela.J said:

Hey! There is no order. I just submited what they ask. When you enter the system you are going to see it.

Here is like the CEAC looks like: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/PDF-other/Uploading to CEAC-instrucions.pdf

I just put the docs they wanted, nothing more, and they accept it very quickly!

:) Okay! 

Did you call NVC after paying all the fees to get the Beneficiary ID? Looks like it's a required field for DS-260. We don't know where to get it... is Beneficiary ID the INvoice ID? 

1 hour ago, Bluretto said:

Lol yes,you can but make up should be minimal it shouldn't make you look like some other girl,else they won't recognize you!😄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, PhoenixBlaque said:

Sooo... 1 of my 2 cases currently says "No Action Required: Review in process." Good sign?

Yea...

CC in a bit.

Edited by Abies

4 hours ago, ABK said:

So happy for you! Congratulations!! When is your interview? Good luck! 😊👍👍

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Yea...

CC in a bit.

How long have you seen? My son's status still says that I need to submit documents

Hubby's AOS fee line is gone

Edited by PhoenixBlaque

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Completed DS261 today and paid the AOS fee. Called NVC to have them check DS261 and they told me to call back after 24 hours for them to review since the system doesn't show DS261has been completed and then they'll open the IV fee.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:54 AM, Pamela.J said:

We sent the IV first because we were still waiting the documents of our joint sponsor. But if you have all ready, you can upload all the documents online and submit both at the same time.
You are going to be fine. At first all seens a bit overwhelming. Just do one step per time and you will be fine! ;)

Hi Pamela, 

How did you answer the question in DS-260: "Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?"

I BELIEVE the answer here should be "No" because the medical exam happens only after sending this application. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, PhoenixBlaque said:

How long have you seen? My son's status still says that I need to submit documents

Hubby's AOS fee line is gone

Im sure they havent started reviewing your son's package since it still says submit required documents.

Check your husband's status if it now says At NVC. AOS line cleared is a sign of CC.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Wynona said:

Hi Pamela, 

How did you answer the question in DS-260: "Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?"

I BELIEVE the answer here should be "No" because the medical exam happens only after sending this application. 

If you dont have it simply answer NO and explain that All Vaccinations will be taken during medicals before your visa interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.