Goldfish_0529

US EMBASSY UAE: Waiting for Packet3 2018 Thread

133 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

you told us in your previous post that you received an email from UAE US embassy that contains 4 attachments. That itself is the packet3 and you don't need to wait for another letter to proceed with the interview. If you are unable to book for the August slots, then you need to send an email to esee_contactus+ae+info+en@visaops.net as this might be a technical issue . It would help if  you attach screenshots of: 1. email from the UAE US Embassy of the packet3  2. your account showing you are not able to book for the august available slots 3. the image i am sending to you right now. Please provide also on the email the full name of the beneficiary, his/her DOB and his/her passport number.

unblockedsched.jpg

this is how i present my case to them as I could not book also an appointment before: 

email.jpg

Hello,

Its open for you now, if yes what is the slots are available right now ?

4 minutes ago, hq990 said:

Hello,

Hi @hq990 I think you quoted the wrong post heheh. You should tag @sidd.ikram ☺️. Hopefully this will get fixed ASAP.

Edited by Goldfish_0529

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

29 minutes ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

Hi @hq990 I think you quoted the wrong post heheh. You should tag @sidd.ikram ☺️. Hopefully this will get fixed ASAP.

hahahaha yes by mistake sorry for that:)

Hello @sidd.ikram ,

21 hours ago, hq990 said:

hahahaha yes by mistake sorry for that:)

Hello @sidd.ikram ,

hahaha still i'm waiting. i'm not able to choose any date. :mellow:

Send an email to the embassy 

Already did, but i think they didnt understand what i'm trying to say.. they are saying u can avail what it is available. but in my case there is no seat/date to pick. :(

Just now, sidd.ikram said:

Already did, but i think they didnt understand what i'm trying to say.. they are saying u can avail what it is available. but in my case there is no seat/date to pick. :(

Actually i sent them and they booked my interview day its on 24 sep and my case is ready since 7th may 😔

Actually i sent them and they booked my interview day its on 24 sep and my case is ready since 7th may 😔

Oh...... 24 sep.. :(   its tooo long to wait man.. 

Just now, sidd.ikram said:

@Goldfish_0529 can see dates in Aug. but for me there is no slot on calendar :( 

I know even me i cant see the slot on calendar 

3 minutes ago, sidd.ikram said:

@Goldfish_0529image.png.eb082031d72f9260ff6a9fa0d5cbc054.png

Which option i need to go?? I'm creating my account again. may be before i did any mistake...

I don’t exactly remember what I chose. It was either 2 or 3. What did you tick before?

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

26 minutes ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

I don’t exactly remember what I chose. It was either 2 or 3. What did you tick before?

before it was 1st option.  what i need to go with next ? any idea ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.