Goldfish_0529

US EMBASSY UAE: Waiting for Packet3 2018 Thread

133 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

Congratulations! They’re getting faster after Ramadan.

Thanks Goldfish. 

i'm trying to schedule my appointment. But i'm not able to get any date. all dates are dim.(not able to select)

do you check screenshot aswell. 

Thanks. schdule.PNG.785cce8fac24c4668ab72b2cdb570960.PNG

1 minute ago, sidd.ikram said:

Thanks Goldfish. 

i'm trying to schedule my appointment. But i'm not able to get any date. all dates are dim.(not able to select)

do you check screenshot aswell. 

Thanks. schdule.PNG.785cce8fac24c4668ab72b2cdb570960.PNG

As of today: 

5283DA8B-6A30-4107-91F8-331AA130F497.png

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

hi, i'm new here.  Can anybody help please?  Which website to check if Abu Dhabi Consulate received our case/file which was sent by NVC on 03 January 2017?

My fiance filed I-129F last May 14, 2017

Received I-797 on November 6, 2017.

NVC responded to email inquiry that they sent our file to AUH on 03 January 2018.  Since then, I don't get anything, but everyday I'm checking on https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx, status is ready until today.  Just noticed, case last updated was January 11, 2018.  Does this mean my case was not received in Abu Dhabi Consulate?  I'm waiting for packet 3 until now.  

21 minutes ago, sidd.ikram said:

we have to go with non-immigrant visa or immigrant visa ?

IMMIGRANT. The color of the website should be GREEN and not PURPLE. 

event.png

20 minutes ago, Jocelyn Nicolas said:

hi, i'm new here.  Can anybody help please?  Which website to check if Abu Dhabi Consulate received our case/file which was sent by NVC on 03 January 2017?

NVC responded to email inquiry that they sent our file to AUH on 03 January 2018.  Since then, I don't get anything, but everyday I'm checking on https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx, status is ready until today.  Just noticed, case last updated was January 11, 2018.  Does this mean my case was not received in Abu Dhabi Consulate?  I'm waiting for packet 3 until now.  

I am so sorry to hear this. The best way to reach them is through sending an inquiry to  http://abudhabiivo.net/contactus.aspx. And if they will not reply in anyway, I think going to the interview without it will be the next best thing. I know it is not recommended because they will refuse to let you proceed with the interview but at least if it will happen, they will be aware that you've been waiting for a long time and that they failed to send you the packet3. And if you're lucky enough and for instance the embassy did email the packet3 but you guys just overlooked it on the mail, then problem solved. :)

Did you try to check on the petitioner's spam mails? Or did you try to check if the petitioner's email is full? 

Edited by Goldfish_0529

event.png

1 hour ago, Jocelyn Nicolas said:

Thanks for your immediate response :).  I will try sending email & ask my fiance to check spam as well coz he does check email everyday.

For those of you above... if you could please fill in your timeline here on Visa Journey.  It would REALLY be a huge help to those of us that are just starting the NVC process and waiting to hear from the Abu Dhabi embassy ❤

Without knowing...we have no idea how long to expect this wait to be, or what's expected without that info.  

Thank you so much! 

Edited by Ben & Jela

Jela (USC, Missouri) & Ben (East Indian in Dubai)  :wub:

Adjusting Status from Conditional Green Card after K1 Visa:
4-20-21 Sent 751 packet (via USPS overnight)

4-21-21 Received by USCIS (Signed by T. Wright)

5-7-21   Receipt date on our 797 (extending GC for 18 months) {we included G-1145, got a text, but no email - for those curious.}

5-8-21   Received Text message from USCIS with receipt number, Assigning service center SRC. (@12:35pm) 

5-10-21  Check cashed/cleared our bank

5-13-21  Hard copy of 797 Received in postal mail

5-17-21 Received email notice update from USCIS account that on 17th they used his previous biometrics for 751.

5-21-21 Biometrics letter received in postal mail.

15 hours ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

IMMIGRANT. The color of the website should be GREEN and not PURPLE. 

Still,  i am not able to select any date. :(

do i need to fill my ds-160 first to get the date ?

2 hours ago, sidd.ikram said:

Still,  i am not able to select any date. :(

do i need to fill my ds-160 first to get the date ?

@Goldfish_0529

i completed my ds-160 as well. and i called to ais.usvisa-info.com helpdesk. They are saying i need to wait for letter or i can schedule manually date that was 5-sept available. i mentioned that i received an email for complete procedure.

do you know when i will get the letter ? how i can follow up for letter. ?

Thanks.

27 minutes ago, sidd.ikram said:

@Goldfish_0529

i completed my ds-160 as well. and i called to ais.usvisa-info.com helpdesk. They are saying i need to wait for letter or i can schedule manually date that was 5-sept available. i mentioned that i received an email for complete procedure.

do you know when i will get the letter ? how i can follow up for letter. ?

Thanks.

you told us in your previous post that you received an email from UAE US embassy that contains 4 attachments. That itself is the packet3 and you don't need to wait for another letter to proceed with the interview. If you are unable to book for the August slots, then you need to send an email to esee_contactus+ae+info+en@visaops.net as this might be a technical issue . It would help if  you attach screenshots of: 1. email from the UAE US Embassy of the packet3  2. your account showing you are not able to book for the august available slots 3. the image i am sending to you right now. Please provide also on the email the full name of the beneficiary, his/her DOB and his/her passport number.

unblockedsched.jpg

this is how i present my case to them as I could not book also an appointment before: 

email.jpg

Edited by Goldfish_0529

event.png

53 minutes ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

you told us in your previous post that you received an email from UAE US embassy that contains 4 attachments. That itself is the packet3 and you don't need to wait for another letter to proceed with the interview. If you are unable to book for the August slots, then you need to send an email to esee_contactus+ae+info+en@visaops.net as this might be a technical issue . It would help if  you attach screenshots of: 1. email from the UAE US Embassy of the packet3  2. your account showing you are not able to book for the august available slots 3. the image i am sending to you right now. Please provide also on the email the full name of the beneficiary, his/her DOB and his/her passport number.

unblockedsched.jpg

this is how i present my case to them as I could not book also an appointment before: 

email.jpg

@hq990 JUST TRY THIS.....

event.png

19 minutes ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

@Goldfish_0529  I did the same thing, wish they will resolved ASAP :(

Thank u so much.

Edited by hq990

1 hour ago, hq990 said:

@Goldfish_0529  I did the same thing, wish they will resolved ASAP :(

Thank u so much.

did you try sending them 2 screenshots showing that others can see available slots in August and you couldn't? It is very odd that you can't book an appointment where in fact there's a lot of open slots for August.

event.png

3 hours ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

4 hours ago, Goldfish_0529 said:

unblockedsched.jpg

email.jpg

i did same now.. lets hope for the best. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.