1,607 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Roxyneu said:

We aren’t sure either so we are being safe rather than sorry and going to my state first. 

Once you clear POE it doesn't matter. You just have to marry in 90 days and then do AOS. Nobody is going to be following you around)))

Finally done...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
29 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Once you clear POE it doesn't matter. You just have to marry in 90 days and then do AOS. Nobody is going to be following you around)))

Thank you 😊

58 minutes ago, Snicda said:

Hello everyone I have a small question. Is it that we should go to the fiancé's place or we can go to another state at first and we can go to his state later?

I assumed that you and Roxyneu were talking about visiting someplace else first and then proceeding to the home of record. Of course if you move permanently you have to inform USCIS...

Finally done...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Sk87 said:

Congrats, did you get an email 1st?

Thank you! Yes, I got an email saying that an action had been taken on my case. So I logged into the new site and it was there - Case approved :) The old site was not updated (still just says case received).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Drsmile said:

Congratulations to you, I am so happy for you.

Thank you! Your timeline ain't too far behind, keep the faith!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, loo2 said:

WONDERFUL NEWS! Congrats Dani.

Thank you!! And may every one of the June family get their approvals soon!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline
6 hours ago, carinap said:

They approved our case!

Received an email from USCIS that they have taken an action on our case, checked on the old website it still says case received, checked on the new website and voila! Case was approved on Nov 15th.

NOA1 May 29 (Old) / Jun 1 (New).

NOA2 Nov 15

No update on the case tracker whatsoever. 

My heart and prayers goes to all of you still waiting. 

I truly am wishing for a smooth and fast process for all of you til the end. 

5 hours ago, danidillenburg said:

My NOA1 from June 5 -- JUST GOT APPROVED!

Smiley.jpg.f983dcb5f2d8b2024379e26cda2d804b.jpg

Congratulations Junies! :) Awesome news! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, danidillenburg said:

My NOA1 from June 5 -- JUST GOT APPROVED!

Congratulations buddy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Artelle2019 said:

I can't control my emotions! Received an email an hour ago and we've been approved. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thats so awesome. For all of us waiting remember next week is a holiday week and we should keep our expectation in order......   I have not been following April or May to see how many are still waiting.. 

its good to know at least one pile of applications from June are being processed. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.