1,607 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Prapatsorn said:

My NOA1 is June 01 🤩  I can’t wait for my NOA2 I wish it coming soon. 

4FD3C39A-4C61-4F99-89BA-3984EC84DFA5.jpeg

My Noa1 is june 01 as well. Really its hard to see approvals after us. But Congratulations to them for getting speedy approvals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, VikaShew2017 said:

Hi! we have the same date of NOA1! Can't wait too, June started to get approvals and we are so close! Good luck for all of us!

We are the 14th of June.. Good luck June fam! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

How are you guys coping with the last few weeks of waiting? Sometimes I get so anxious I can't fall asleep! Can't wait to see more June approvals 😍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

As for waiting I just remind myself that there are still some April people waiting. At this point it's just lottery as to where you are in the particular stack.   Sadly we have several holidays over the next few weeks.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ironeagle17 said:

As for waiting I just remind myself that there are still some April people waiting. At this point it's just lottery as to where you are in the particular stack.   Sadly we have several holidays over the next few weeks.  

That's so true we don't know someone with NOA1 june10th can be approved earlier than one with june1th. This is so weird haha but at the end we will all get an answer so let's be positive and patient 😀😀😀

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, danidillenburg said:

How are you guys coping with the last few weeks of waiting? Sometimes I get so anxious I can't fall asleep! Can't wait to see more June approvals 😍

My NOA1 is end of June so I am not actually anxious as of yet. 

1 hour ago, ironeagle17 said:

You are so right. As exciting as it is to see the approvals, reality is there’s still a lot of people that are 200+ days. 

On a side note, it’s weird that I’ve not seen anyone saying they have been approved today 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Sk87 said:

On a side note, it’s weird that I’ve not seen anyone saying they have been approved today 

Right? It feels like they took Friday off for the extra long weekend!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We are  NOA1 29 June old website and July 5 new.  Old NOA1 date is weird because my fiance has mailed out the I-129F box (yes, it didn't fit into an envelope) just on that day. Due to the fact the box wasn't accepted for regular postage and he had to mail it by courier or expedited, it finally went to the wrong address since he hasn't updated it properly :) hence a gap of 1 week. So I can't imagine how it could have gotten toTX lockbox from NYC and be accepted the very same day he mailed it out. So we are technically June filers but keep calm until July starts to get approvals like if we don't belong here LOL

Edited by HP+IC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, d24v said:

Right? It feels like they took Friday off for the extra long weekend!

But it's more likely that they either weren't working on I-129Fs, approved petitions that got silent approvals (so they'll show up in the petitioner's mailbox next week), or approved petitions for couples that aren't here on VJ (which is over 90% of them).

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline
3 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

But it's more likely that they either weren't working on I-129Fs, approved petitions that got silent approvals (so they'll show up in the petitioner's mailbox next week), or approved petitions for couples that aren't here on VJ (which is over 90% of them).

Where’s the fun in thinking rationally? 😂

I just want an approval before 🇺🇸 Thanksgiving so I don’t have to struggle to think of something when we go around the table saying what we are thankful for lol

Timeline

This is why on these forums its important to not let anyone bully you with their unsolicited advice or opinions, whether or not they believe they are right or wrong. NO ONE HERE works for these agencies and therefore is not involved in your personal future or success of your case currently before the United States Government. This from an immigration lawyer: "One of the things I find most interesting - and sometimes frustrating - about immigration law is that there are so many people who do not hesitate to share their opinion on these matters with such little caution. Some of this is advice that can greatly impact someone's life - a vacation scrapped, a piece of real estate not purchased, a wedding canceled" The very best and most accurate place to get information is from the USCIS/NVC websites and check and double check your information. There are plenty of excellent guides, forms, timelines here on VJ, use them if you wish to. If you choose to call any of these hard-working government agencies and speak to an agent, to clarify a question, get more information or simply inquire about YOUR case, absolutely feel free to do so. They are more then happy to help you and its their job to give you as much correct information as is possible. With that said JUNE FAMILY lets get excited!!! We are almost there!

Edited by loo2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
7 hours ago, d24v said:

Where’s the fun in thinking rationally? 😂

I just want an approval before 🇺🇸 Thanksgiving so I don’t have to struggle to think of something when we go around the table saying what we are thankful for lol

Hilarious! But I can agree with you 100%. I don't think I'd give them a chance to ask me what I'm thankful for. Heck, I'll be the one to initiate it this year....haha. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My NOA2 will be adjudicated between Dec 2 and Dec 10 based on VJ's estimate.

I am getting my police report ready.

I can't wait to share the good news with you family💞💞💞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.