1,607 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Snicda said:

My NOA1 is June 4.. eagerly waiting. My heart is pounding. Hoping for the best. 😊. Best wishes everyone.

Wow this is so close....it is going to be a beautiful Christmas no doubt.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, kittyanne said:

i dont know what the exact date of our noa1 but its on 2nd week of june.. good luck to us! :)

We will receive a lot of congratulations here this month.

7 hours ago, loo2 said:

Thanks Sanity Clause!

I couldn't have worded it better! Christmas together with my fianceé in the USA so if we receive that when we're together....ugly crying will occur! 

Our NOA1 is also the same, so I'm going to keep an eye out for your NOA2, good luck 

Edited by LukeU

Summary:

Filed I129f: 06/09/2018

NOA2 dated: 11/29/2018

NVC Case #: Fianceé (USC) Called and received it: 01/08/2019

Case Shipped: 01/08/2019

Case Received: 01/15/2019

Medical: 02/08/2019

Interview: 03/11/2019 - Approved

Visa In Hand: 03/15/2019

US Entry: 05/11/2019 - DTW

Marriage: 06/22/2019

Filed AOS/EAD/AP: 08/02/2019

NOA1: 08/09/2019

RFE: 09/29/2019

Biometrics: 09/30/2019

Interview Letter Received: 11/02/2019

Interview Date: 12/09/2019

AOS Approval Date: 01/04/2020 (Assuming - that's the valid date on my card)

Green Card Received: 01/08/2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, LukeU said:

I couldn't have worded it better! Christmas together with my fianceé in the USA so if we receive that when we're together....ugly crying will occur! 

Our NOA1 is also the same, so I'm going to keep an eye out for your NOA2, good luck 

Aw, that's so wonderful that you will be together at Christmas!! I followed your profile as i too noticed that we have the same NOA1 date. Ugly cry all you want...its lovely!! #love conquers all my friend. 

5 minutes ago, loo2 said:

Aw, that's so wonderful that you will be together at Christmas!! I followed your profile as i too noticed that we have the same NOA1 date. Ugly cry all you want...its lovely!! #love conquers all my friend. 

That it does, only a few thousand miles doesn't change a thing does it. 

Fingers crossed there's ugly crying for all the right reasons, I'll be sure to update my timeline ASAP on receipt of it

Summary:

Filed I129f: 06/09/2018

NOA2 dated: 11/29/2018

NVC Case #: Fianceé (USC) Called and received it: 01/08/2019

Case Shipped: 01/08/2019

Case Received: 01/15/2019

Medical: 02/08/2019

Interview: 03/11/2019 - Approved

Visa In Hand: 03/15/2019

US Entry: 05/11/2019 - DTW

Marriage: 06/22/2019

Filed AOS/EAD/AP: 08/02/2019

NOA1: 08/09/2019

RFE: 09/29/2019

Biometrics: 09/30/2019

Interview Letter Received: 11/02/2019

Interview Date: 12/09/2019

AOS Approval Date: 01/04/2020 (Assuming - that's the valid date on my card)

Green Card Received: 01/08/2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Sooo guys.We are so close.I already want to see June  approvals. 

Sent.        05/25/2018

NOA 1      06/05/2018

NOA 2.   Soon😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Can’t wait to see who gets the first approval! 

40 days until I reunite with my fiancé. First time since last January...  Being apart sucks!

I-129F packet sent = 06/15/2018

I-129F NOA1 = 06/21/2018

RFE = 12/19/2018

RFE response = 01/12/2019

I-129F NOA2 = 01/19/2019

NVC received = 02/14/2019 ♥️

Embassy received = 03/07/2019

Interview = 05/07/2019  Requested more documents.  Returned beneficiary's passport to him. Submitted documents 6/3/19. Email received saying they were received.

Emailed Consulate = 08/02/2019 asking about visa. Received email stating they had never received the documents. Sent documents again. 

Phone call from consulate = 08/07/2019 saying they were approving the visa. Fiancé has to send them his passport. 

Passport returned to consulate (in person) = 

Visa received = 09/05/2019

Entry into USA = 10/24/2019

Married = 11/23/2019

AOS sent =

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mococatx said:

40 days until I reunite with my fiancé. First time since last January...  Being apart sucks!

January? Last time for us was March and I am so close to believing that he was just a dream. Looll

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, carinap said:

January? Last time for us was March and I am so close to believing that he was just a dream. Looll

26 minutes ago, Mococatx said:

Guys we have to be strong! We are very close to get our approvals and this is last step to happiness! We almost done this! Few more week and will start June approvals!

26 minutes ago, Mococatx said:

I reunite with mine in 35 days, last time I saw him was in July and that feels like a lifetime away so cannot imagine what you’re going through! Fingers crossed we get approved before we see our fiancé’s so we get to celebrate when together 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, VikaShew2017 said:

Guys we have to be strong! We are very close to get our approvals and this is last step to happiness! We almost done this! Few more week and will start June approvals!

Thank you!! In less than two weeks I assume #fingerscrossed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mococatx said:

So exciting. In my case is 60 days. Last time I was with him was on August. It does suck. So crazy to see so many people in a same situation. Before this group I've always felt the only one in a relationship that hard, being apart, not being able to be together but as always my fiance said ITS worth it and now we are so close, we are in this process!!!!!! To spend the rest of our lives with person we love, no more being apart 😍😍😍 wish you the best those magical days with your fiance and make many wonderful memories and proofs for the next role haha 😊😊😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sk87 said:

I reunite with mine in 35 days, last time I saw him was in July and that feels like a lifetime away so cannot imagine what you’re going through! Fingers crossed we get approved before we see our fiancé’s so we get to celebrate when together 

That's what I want get approved and be able to celebrate together. He'll be in my country in 60days have faith I'll have an answer by then!!!!!! Good luck for all of ussssssss 😍😍😍

Timeline
6 hours ago, AnAm said:

Sooo guys.We are so close.I already want to see June  approvals. 

Sent.        05/25/2018

NOA 1      06/05/2018

NOA 2.   Soon😂

We are on the same page

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.