16 minutes ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

Are you looking at the  immigrant or nonimmigrant visa status.  Try this link 

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Thanks i will try that link:D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Brandon & Sarah said:

Thanks i will try that link:D

LOL I dont know what I was thinking when I added that.  Obviously you already had been on that site checking DUH :D.  Wishing you luck !

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

LOL I dont know what I was thinking when I added that.  Obviously you already had been on that site checking DUH :D.  Wishing you luck !

haha, nws.. I've tried that link and it's no recognizing my case number so ill give NVC a call maybe..

Good luck too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

No the W4 is what you receive from the employer at the end of the year in order to do your taxes. That W4 is transcribed onto the 1040 form and calculations are done to determine the tax that must be paid. So those two items are different from each other but they are required for the interview. Don't be surprised if the CO during your interview in the Philippines does not ask for any financial information. They pretty much have stopped for about 3 years now not asking for it. But it is asked from time to time so you must be prepared for the interview or you'll receive an rfe.

Thank you! :)

3 hours ago, Ann and Meet said:

Hello everyone,  when we emailed the US embassy in Mumbai, India, requesting packet 4, this is what they sent us. 

Thank you for your email requesting a packet 4 to be sent to you. 
We are in the process of reviewing your case file, and it may take a couple of weeks before we complete the process. A notification with further instructions will be sent to you. 
We hope you find this information useful. 
Sincerely, 
Consular Information Unit 
U.S. Consulate General Mumbai

Now I am confused why it can take several weeks and if we can schedule the interview before they send us packet 4 and if we can do the medical before they send us packet 4. because to schedule medical they want an interview letter and I wonder if that is part of packet 4 or that's the confirmation page we get when we schedule interview. Any ideas? Thank you. 

In Canada Packet 4 is the letter they send you to to say you are eligible to schedule the interview. Once you schedule the interview you print off the confirmation and schedule the medical with that. In my country you cannot make a medical appointment until after you have an interview scheduled. Have they sent you packet 3? To me this email sounds like they have not even done that. (Ie you might be a little bit ahead of yourself and have to wait a little more for your embassy to allow you to move forward.)

Edited by K1visaHopeful

19 minutes ago, Brandon & Sarah said:

haha, nws.. I've tried that link and it's no recognizing my case number so ill give NVC a call maybe..

Good luck too!

You are on the immigrant page right (where you choose "immigrant" rather than "non immigrant")? 

And you are inputting the first three letters of your embassy too as part of the NVC number?

Timeline
Just now, K1visaHopeful said:

You are on the immigrant page right (where you choose "immigrant" rather than "non immigrant")? 

And you are inputting the first three letters of your embassy too as part of the NVC number?

Yes, i'm on the immigrant page.. and yes putting in the 3 letters of the embassy? 

16 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

If the two of you want to look over the P3 letter before it is "officially" delivered to you I have copy here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16CBrCLpOtdYDJW4bmpbc7-veJJdDktqU/view?usp=sharing

Looks like there are a few things you can do now waiting for the Embassy to send you the same letter as you are viewing. Good Luck.

Thank you @greenbaum. I found that on Embassy website.😉

45 minutes ago, Brandon & Sarah said:

Yes, i'm on the immigrant page.. and yes putting in the 3 letters of the embassy? 

Weird! Please let us know how the issue was resolved when you figure it out! 

9 hours ago, Ann and Meet said:

Hello everyone,  when we emailed the US embassy in Mumbai, India, requesting packet 4, this is what they sent us. 

Thank you for your email requesting a packet 4 to be sent to you. 
We are in the process of reviewing your case file, and it may take a couple of weeks before we complete the process. A notification with further instructions will be sent to you. 
We hope you find this information useful. 
Sincerely, 
Consular Information Unit 
U.S. Consulate General Mumbai

Now I am confused why it can take several weeks and if we can schedule the interview before they send us packet 4 and if we can do the medical before they send us packet 4. because to schedule medical they want an interview letter and I wonder if that is part of packet 4 or that's the confirmation page we get when we schedule interview. Any ideas? Thank you. 

Here is the letter that you will receive. Read over carefully and follow the instructions and also another member of VJ added some additional information contained below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xukUjdqnKM7yqrkqfPfl8tCao_BY2XsC/view?usp=sharing

https://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/1057584/senkx/BMB%20IV%20Packet%204%20for%20Ks%20January%202015%20Revision_001.pdf

Once you received your case number from NVC,  I would recommend you fill out DS-160 form and submit. Some say the packet 3 letter is nothing just waste of time same thing they have mention which you easily get from USCIS website when you called to the clinics to book your medical appointment date they will ask you have you received your packet letter or not. Just say yes and booked the appointment date however you will receive that letter within 2 weeks the day you will get your NVC number.

Go on USCIS website make your account with password and then pay your fees to Citibank or Axis bank. They will give you reference number. With that number you can book your biometric and interview appointment date. The fees are 18,500 and for medical but I recommend that you carry 20,000 with you in the event you need more. Be sure to  keep at least 7 days gap between medical and interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

6 hours ago, NjK said:

Thank you @greenbaum. I found that on Embassy website.😉

I guess I was confused as you said you were waiting on the letter from the Embassy so naturally I sent you the link to the letter so you wouldn't have to wait and you could get started collecting your documents and getting the medical completed.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Here is the letter that you will receive. Read over carefully and follow the instructions and also another member of VJ added some additional information contained below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xukUjdqnKM7yqrkqfPfl8tCao_BY2XsC/view?usp=sharing

https://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/1057584/senkx/BMB%20IV%20Packet%204%20for%20Ks%20January%202015%20Revision_001.pdf

Once you received your case number from NVC,  I would recommend you fill out DS-160 form and submit. Some say the packet 3 letter is nothing just waste of time same thing they have mention which you easily get from USCIS website when you called to the clinics to book your medical appointment date they will ask you have you received your packet letter or not. Just say yes and booked the appointment date however you will receive that letter within 2 weeks the day you will get your NVC number.

Go on USCIS website make your account with password and then pay your fees to Citibank or Axis bank. They will give you reference number. With that number you can book your biometric and interview appointment date. The fees are 18,500 and for medical but I recommend that you carry 20,000 with you in the event you need more. Be sure to  keep at least 7 days gap between medical and interview.

Thank you very much. That's what I decided to do. I made the appointments and hoping the letter will come soon. Thank you again guys. I really appreciate it. 

5 hours ago, Ann and Meet said:

Thank you very much. That's what I decided to do. I made the appointments and hoping the letter will come soon. Thank you again guys. I really appreciate it. 

YW :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
16 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Weird! Please let us know how the issue was resolved when you figure it out! 

Thanks i will keep you posted. I called NVC yesterday and they said our case was electronic, but wasn't able to find out any other information as the lady i spoke to said i needed to call back and speak to a different operator?! I couldn't get through to them yesterday so will call back today. Are cases going through the London embassy electronic or is this normal?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.