1,626 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, Cris&Rich said:

😊 our case is “ready” 

Done registering online; will do the medical on Tuesday (17 July) and CFO seminar on Friday (20 July). Interview is booked on 25 July (Wed). Oh gosh it finally started to feel real lol 😂. Happy  (sometimes nervous 😬) and excited to get this part done and finally see my loves 😍 

It's the long and winding road to the end so hope your trip to the embassy is a  successful one!! 

Timeline
11 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Be careful about getting the CFO finished after your interview. The schedules fill up fast and I have seen some who had to wait an additional month before they could get the CFO done. Just saying. :thumbs:

Just checked the CFO GCP schedule yesterday and there are openings for the last week of July and the 1st week of August but I agree they will go fast

Timeline
On 7/11/2018 at 2:40 PM, RyanMaria 2018 said:

What an amazing turn of events from 24 hours ago. Got an email this morning stating the our K1 packet was sent to Manila embassy and is in transit. Scheduled an interview for July 27th and medical exam and booked a flight for my fiancee to go to Manila next week.  Now it's about to happen so I'm signing out tonight and good night all from fabulous Las Vegas!!

My interview is on the 27th too! Maybe I'll see your fiancee there. Which part of the Philippines is she from? :)

Timeline
23 hours ago, jkelsey said:

Congrats.  We have medical on the 19th and 20th with the interview on the same day (july 27).  We are waiting to do CFO until Visa is in passport already

Same day too! Man... I am kind of looking for Filipinos doing the interview on the same day in Manila. It somehow makes me feel I'm not alone. Haha. ^_^

Timeline
2 hours ago, Cris&Rich said:

Hi mine is an AM session :)

Ohh yours is the PDOS thats why. Mine is GCP. I was expecting I get to choose the sched I want but after clicking the date, it automatically directed me to my confirmed appointment haha! 

49 minutes ago, lakwatserangpinay said:

Ohh yours is the PDOS thats why. Mine is GCP. I was expecting I get to choose the sched I want but after clicking the date, it automatically directed me to my confirmed appointment haha! 

The CFO has two sessions, one am and one pm both GCP.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
58 minutes ago, lakwatserangpinay said:

Not a PDOS it’s a GCP, there’s no option to choose whether AM or PM, after selecting the date I clicked a button and it brings me to the confirmed appointment details with USA - AM (session 1) 9am-12noon. PDOS is not for K1 applicants. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello, my fiance and I are going through the k1 visa process in Turkey. We recieved a letter from NVC last Friday that our case was ready but the turkish embassy has not contacted us yet. Is it normal for this to take a longer time? Is there anything we can be doing to prepare other than gathering documents? I am currently in Istanbul so I would rather try to schedule my interview and medical at the same time to avoid flying back and forth to Ankara. 
Thanks in advance for the help.

6 minutes ago, Akiraa said:

Guys!!

NVC gave us two numbers

invoice and the long one that starts with BGT 

What is the difference between the two.. thank you 

I have not seen a post to clarify what the invoice number is for yet but your NVC case number is what will identify you at your embassy. You also use it to track your case on the CEAC website as it transits from the NVC to the embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I have not seen a post to clarify what the invoice number is for yet but your NVC case number is what will identify you at your embassy. You also use it to track your case on the CEAC website as it transits from the NVC to the embassy.

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.