1,626 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
17 hours ago, vaksurik said:

I could try that. I hadn't used the messaging feature thus far. Thanks!

Package three contains a letter that you have to send back, stating that you have all the required documents and are ready to schedule your interview. It also contains information about the medical exam and a list with documents you need. You need these documents:

The appointment registration page

DS-160 confirmation page

Passport with 6 months validity

Birth certificate ( original and copy)

Divorce death certificates (if applicable) Original and copy)

I-134 including tax returns

Police certificate (VOG) (Original and Copy)

Police certificates from other countries (if applicable) (Original and Copy)

Military records(if applicable) Original and Copy)

Two identical 2x2 inch (5cm x 5cm) paasport photographs.

Proof of relationship.

All documents not in English or Dutch need to be translated.

Timeline
2 hours ago, r1mario said:

Package three contains a letter that you have to send back, stating that you have all the required documents and are ready to schedule your interview. It also contains information about the medical exam and a list with documents you need. You need these documents:

DS-160 confirmation page

Proof of relationship.

Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful!

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

Packet Sent - Nov 5, 2018

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

NOA1 Received in mail - Nov 16, 2018

EAD Card Approved - June 4, 2019

Timeline

Just called the NVC today and our case arrived yesterday! Question though, everytime i call they always say “this is for an I-130 right?” I say no an 129! How do they not know that? They said it could take up to 8 weeks for a case number. How soon has everyone been getting case numbers after arriving? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning! I called NVC just a while ago and got our case# and invoice ID#. how can I check if its already in "transit" or "ready"? What are the next steps? TIA

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi All,

I received my NVC case # & Inv ID today quick question how can I track to see when my case will get to the embassy like transit or ready? what's the website and do I need to sign in first or can just use my NVC # to track it?

Timeline
47 minutes ago, andjen0519 said:

Hey guys I need your help real quick. For the letter of intent, to whom are we going to address it? For example before for the i129f we addressed our intent to USCIS. How about now that we're trying to gather our requirements for the embassy. Anyone who knows anything about this? My consulate is Philippines. TIA☺️

Hello I’m also from the Philippines 🇵🇭 I addressed the updated letter of intent to marry to the US Embassy Manila :) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sagada said:

Good morning! I called NVC just a while ago and got our case# and invoice ID#. how can I check if its already in "transit" or "ready"? What are the next steps? TIA

When did they receive your case? Just curious how long it takes to receive case number after case has arrived at NVC 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Dan man said:

Hi All,

I received my NVC case # & Inv ID today quick question how can I track to see when my case will get to the embassy like transit or ready? what's the website and do I need to sign in first or can just use my NVC # to track it?

Hi you can check on https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ under immigrant click check my visa application status and enter your case number to see the status. 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi All,

Hi you can check on https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ under immigrant click check my visa application status and enter your case number to see the status. 

I tried using the site above and put my case number but it's saying invalid case number or ID maybe there is nothing in the system as of yet ? maybe it will show when they send the case to the embassy there is option of non-immigrant visa status as well I put under both but same results.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rackle10187 said:

7 hours ago, r1mario said:

DS-160 confirmation page

Proof of relationship.

Thank you for the information, just wondering if these are all the documents I need to send back or only some of it after receiving P3? If you could help me clarifying that would be appreciated, thank you!

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Dan man said:

Hi All,

I tried using the site above and put my case number but it's saying invalid case number or ID maybe there is nothing in the system as of yet ? maybe it will show when they send the case to the embassy there is option of non-immigrant visa status as well I put under both but same results.

The first time I checked mine I saw the “At NVC” not sure what happened with yours. Just to make sure, when you check yours did you put the 3 letters (code of your embassy) plus the 10 digits? 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, danniejay said:

Thank you for the information, just wondering if these are all the documents I need to send back or only some of it after receiving P3? If you could help me clarifying that would be appreciated, thank you!

The Dutch consulate only asks you to send the letter back that you are ready for the interview. You take everything else with you to the interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.