1,626 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Emm2018 said:

Thanks guys! 🙂

I messaged the federalwebsite since i found out that they have this online chat thing and the person said 2 profiles were created under my email. Idk how it happened. What the lady I spoke with did to fix it was she deleted the other profile and sent me an email with a password to it reset my account and change my old password.

For reference to those who might experience this. 🙂

Nice that it resolved fast! 

(+1 knowledge to help others ;) )

1 hour ago, Rackle10187 said:

My fiancé went to the place to schedule his medical today and the earliest appt is aug 28th. Ugh I’m so disappointed. They said it would be 1-2 weeks for the results. I was hoping for beginning of sept POE but now it’s looking like October. 

Can he keep calling back daily and see if any earlier appts open up?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 minutes ago, x_driven_x said:

Just updating.... we're finished with the medical exam, have the results packet in hand.

We'll be scheduling the interview next, hopefully for something in the 1st or second week in August.

Each steps gets a bit more exciting and closer to finally being together again!

Congrats. I have my medical on the 15th of August and am waiting for the letter of the embassy with the further instructions 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, lakwatserangpinay said:

"At NVC

What did you show them as proof that you already have your MCN? I just got ours and our status is still AT NVC, no email received yet. I am just worried that they wouldn't let me take the medical exam for the reason that it's still at nvc

1 hour ago, saeric said:

Who else has their case stuck at the embassy? I was wondering if I could just go ahead and have my medical done and interview scheduled. Any ideas?

What does the P3 say. Have you asked the question in your sub forum? Have you studied the Embassy's website? Have you looked at the portal on the blue ribbon above? Have you tried to find a friend in May's group who is at or near their interview? These are all places to look for the answer? This is what I would do. :thumbs:

Each Embassy is different and those who are here are working through a different Embassy so they are not going to know the answer.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

1 hour ago, weddas said:

What did you show them as proof that you already have your MCN? I just got ours and our status is still AT NVC, no email received yet. I am just worried that they wouldn't let me take the medical exam for the reason that it's still at nvc

You can't take the medical yet till you have your MNL#. If you have that then you can schedule your interview, print off the confirmation page and bring that along to show at SLEC. Everything moving forward depends on the case number. You'll just have to wait.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

5 hours ago, Mike & Tanja said:

Congrats. I have my medical on the 15th of August and am waiting for the letter of the embassy with the further instructions 

Here is a copy of the letter from Germany.

https://de.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WeDdaex3ExDndFVHrQxdXWSMrrsuvIK5/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wop8bIKTDfrixAjYxHktS9bkfEeRi1oh/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

11 hours ago, Emm2018 said:

Thanks guys! 🙂

I messaged the federalwebsite since i found out that they have this online chat thing and the person said 2 profiles were created under my email. Idk how it happened. What the lady I spoke with did to fix it was she deleted the other profile and sent me an email with a password to it reset my account and change my old password.

For reference to those who might experience this. 🙂

What's the web address for the online chat? Thanks.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

What does the P3 say. Have you asked the question in your sub forum? Have you studied the Embassy's website? Have you looked at the portal on the blue ribbon above? Have you tried to find a friend in May's group who is at or near their interview? These are all places to look for the answer? This is what I would do. :thumbs:

Each Embassy is different and those who are here are working through a different Embassy so they are not going to know the answer.

The P3 just gives information on how to schedule the medical and the interview which I have inquired about and realized you do not need the "ready" to do anything. once the fee is paid all else can be done. below is one of the reviews I saw here.

" did a lot of online research and saw online that some people took care of a lot of things before the receiving their packet answer that is what I did. We decided not to wait for NVC and took care of the medical exam, police report and even paid the visa fee and set up interview before the case got to the embassy. I did some calculations based on their usual responses off someone else’s timeline that matched the beneficiary’s country and it’s worked in my favor. Case was received by the embassy and we already have all the documents ready, now we are just waiting for his interview date."

There is no subforum. I have chatted and even spoken to alot of people ahead of me too.

4 minutes ago, saeric said:

The P3 just gives information on how to schedule the medical and the interview which I have inquired about and realized you do not need the "ready" to do anything. once the fee is paid all else can be done. below is one of the reviews I saw here.

" did a lot of online research and saw online that some people took care of a lot of things before the receiving their packet answer that is what I did. We decided not to wait for NVC and took care of the medical exam, police report and even paid the visa fee and set up interview before the case got to the embassy. I did some calculations based on their usual responses off someone else’s timeline that matched the beneficiary’s country and it’s worked in my favor. Case was received by the embassy and we already have all the documents ready, now we are just waiting for his interview date."

There is no subforum. I have chatted and even spoken to alot of people ahead of me too.

If that person in your example is processing through your Embassy then you have your answer. But till you find out then your waiting in limbo. Call the medical pple who do your exams and ask them what you need to schedule your medical. That would be the fastest way of getting that question answered. Just my opinion.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

If that person in your example is processing through your Embassy then you have your answer. But till you find out then your waiting in limbo. Call the medical pple who do your exams and ask them what you need to schedule your medical. That would be the fastest way of getting that question answered. Just my opinion.

I called the hospital for medical and they actually went ahead and booked me for medical. I had to send an email for them to cancel it. basically all they need is the visa appointment letter and the DS160 confirmation page.  how did you meet till i find out I am waiting in limbo?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Not sure if this has already been asked. But I just saw on T. V. That things are changing as of September 11 2018.That as of this date if you are missing something or the official has a doubt at the interview, no longer are they issuing rfes or allowing you time to bring in more evidence. They are going to flat out deny you. This has me really freaked out. An rfe is already scary and now being denied..... Anyone else hear this or have any info? My interview date is in Juarez on September 13.

Edited by Elorod18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.