JoeSchmoe2017

N-400 June 2018 Filers

1,155 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, lemongreentea said:

Thank you for your replying. Yeah, the case snapshot looks poorly filled. 

Did receive a physical notice letter through the mail as well after filing?

I did. I believe I received the digital receipt notice on a Monday and got the paper version in the mail that Thursday? For biometrics, I got the paper notice about a week after the electronic one. So it’s really nice to have the electronic one first so you know about your appointment date farther in advance!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I submitted my N400 online today! @PauPau, can you add me to the list?

GC Since 03/15/2015, Online N400 submitted 06/18/2018, Field Office: Houston, TX

N400 Timeline

Applied Online 06/17/2018

NOA Generated 06/17/2018

NOA Delivered by Mail 06/21/2018

Biometrics Notification Online 06/22/2018

Biometrics Letter Available Online 06/26/2018

Biometrics Letter Arrived Home 06/28/2018

Biometrics Walk-In (originally scheduled 7/13)  06/29/2018

Interview Online Notification 4/25/2019

Interview Letter Received in Mail 05/02/2019

Interview 05/31/2019 (approved on-site)

Oath Ceremony Scheduled Notification on Website-06/04/2019

Oath Ceremony Letter Available Online-06/05/2019

Actual ceremony scheduled for 07/10/2019

US Citizen!

Timeline
On 6/15/2018 at 3:12 PM, dburnt said:

Create an IRS account online and download the transcripts for free instantly.

Thanks, I did not do that because I previously froze my credit reports (too scared of the data breeches going on). Because of this, IRS could not verify my information. Anyway, the regular mail worked for me and I have already received the paper transcripts. Thanks!

N400 Timeline

NOA Generated 06/17/2018

US Citizen!

Timeline
On 6/15/2018 at 12:23 PM, PauPau said:

The IRS website says transcripts arrive in 5 to 10 calendar days at the address they have on file for you. I am in CA and I received it in 10 days. 

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Yep, I got them in exactly 10 calendar days too :) I was just trying to see how fast they were going to be but I do not have that problem now.

N400 Timeline

NOA Generated 06/17/2018

US Citizen!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Just got my biometrics scheduled for early July. 

N-400: June 2018 Applicants

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
AL2016...........|08/28/14|06/05|06/06|06/08|06/26/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

================================== 
Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox 
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office...........|NBC/IOE
theanswerisdance.|08/28/15|06/03|--/--|06/04|06/26/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Sacramento, CA.........|...
metsteph.........|--/--/--|06/05|--/--|06/06|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Helena, MT.............|...
USBoston.........|--/--/--|06/05|--/--|06/06|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.......................|...
Chirag Chaudhari.|09/04/15|06/06|--/--|06/06|06/27/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE..............|...
dburnt...........|01/30/15|06/06|06/06|--/--|06/28/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Orlando, FL............|... 
visaquestions2010|09/04/13|06/06|06/07|06/07|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ.............|...
natvyas..........|09/06/13|06/07|--/--|06/07|06/11/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Houston, TX............|...
PauPau...........|09/08/15|06/10|06/10|06/10|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Fernando Valley, CA|IOE
WBFDO............|07/03/09|06/10|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA............|IOE
J+H..............|09/11/15|06/13|06/13|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New York, NY...........|IOE
Kitti............|08/01/15|06/13|06/13|06/13|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.......................|...
stomo............|08/28/15|06/13|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Mount Laurel, NJ.......|IOE
youkhan..........|09/11/15|06/13|06/13|06/13|07/02/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Orlando, FL............|IOE 

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)
7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
9. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

3/31/2015 - Sent package

4/2/2015 - Package received at Chicago lockbox

4/8/2015 - Receive txt and email NOA

4/13/2015 - Receive hardcopy NOA

4/16/2015 - Receive Biometrics appt for 4/28

4/22/2015 - Walk in biometrics completed

6/28/2015 - I-130, AP, EAD changed to Approved.

14 hours ago, WBFDO said:

I received notification regarding biometric appointment on Saturday . How long it takes for the letter to show up in my document tab?

I received my biometric appointment notice on Saturday as well and my letter showed up in the document tab this morning.  Mine is scheduled for July 3.  I submitted my N400 on June 14.  So less than a month until my appointment.  But I think that's the easy part.  It will be the wait after that! 

Hi everyone, just filled N400 online June 15th we are a little bit worried cuz we only uploaded

1- GC

2- 3 Years Tax Transcript

3- Our daughter birth certificate

4- Marriage certificate

5- Our driver licenses.

6- Husband's naturalization certificate

We did NOT submit my husband's

Divorce certificates

Photos

Our insurance policies

Flight itineraries 

We did submitted them when filling for ROC which is still pending except the divorces certificate cuz they didn't ask for it, we have the originals and everything but N400 instructions says you should bring these evidences to the interview not when filling that's why it didn't seem necessary so we didn't have it scanned by the time we filled, should we worry?

Estimated time 14 months August 2019, Broward FL. Biometric 30 days.

Edited by AlfNel23

15 minutes ago, stomo said:

I received my biometric appointment notice on Saturday as well and my letter showed up in the document tab this morning.  Mine is scheduled for July 3.  I submitted my N400 on June 14.  So less than a month until my appointment.  But I think that's the easy part.  It will be the wait after that! 

Hi, where is the document tap, I am lost lol

40 minutes ago, AlfNel23 said:

Hi everyone, just filled N400 online June 15th we are a little bit worried cuz we only uploaded

1- GC

4- Marriage certificate

5- Our driver licenses.

Divorce certificates

Photos

Our insurance policies

Flight itineraries 

We did submitted them when filling for ROC which is still pending except the divorces certificate cuz they didn't ask for it, we have the originals and everything but N400 instructions says you should bring these evidences to the interview not when filling that's why it didn't seem necessary so we didn't have it scanned by the time we filled, should we worry?

Oh there is an option where u can upload more evidences, I will do that.

23 hours ago, Mishal said:

Kindly add my application:

Mishal...........|08/27/06|06/15|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA...|...

Thanks.

I've added you @Mishal!

15 hours ago, mext said:

I submitted my N400 online today! @PauPau, can you add me to the list?

GC Since 03/15/2015, Online N400 submitted 06/18/2018, Field Office: Houston, TX

I've added you @mext

1 hour ago, WBFDO said:

Hi @ Pau Pau, biometric scheduled for 7/5. Please update my case.

Updated yours @WBFDO! What is your cheque/credit card cashed date and NOA date?

48 minutes ago, stomo said:

43 minutes ago, stomo said:

Sorry, correct that NOA was 6/14 (not 6/13) the day after I filed :-) 

Updated yours @stomo! What is your cheque/credit card cashed date?

35 minutes ago, AlfNel23 said:

1- GC

4- Marriage certificate

5- Our driver licenses.

Divorce certificates

Photos

Our insurance policies

Flight itineraries 

I've added you @AlfNel23! What is your green card date? How long have you been a permanent resident?

32 minutes ago, AlfNel23 said:

Hi, where is the document tap, I am lost lol

N-400: June 2018 Applicants

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
AL2016...........|08/28/14|06/05|06/06|06/08|06/26/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

Mishal...........|08/27/06|06/15|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA...|...

USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office...........|NBC/IOE
theanswerisdance.|08/28/15|06/03|--/--|06/04|06/26/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Sacramento, CA.........|...
metsteph.........|--/--/--|06/05|--/--|06/06|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Helena, MT.............|...
USBoston.........|--/--/--|06/05|--/--|06/06|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.......................|...
Chirag Chaudhari.|09/04/15|06/06|--/--|06/06|06/27/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE..............|...
dburnt...........|01/30/15|06/06|06/06|--/--|06/28/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Orlando, FL............|... 
visaquestions2010|09/04/13|06/06|06/07|06/07|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ.............|...
natvyas..........|09/06/13|06/07|--/--|06/07|06/11/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Houston, TX............|...
PauPau...........|09/08/15|06/10|06/10|06/10|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Fernando Valley, CA|IOE
WBFDO............|07/03/09|06/10|--/--|--/--|07/05/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Atlanta, GA............|IOE
J+H..............|09/11/15|06/13|06/13|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New York, NY...........|IOE
Kitti............|08/01/15|06/13|06/13|06/13|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.......................|...
stomo............|08/28/15|06/13|--/--|06/14|07/03/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Mount Laurel, NJ.......|IOE
youkhan..........|09/11/15|06/13|06/13|06/13|07/02/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Orlando, FL............|IOE
AlfNel23.........|--/--/--|06/15|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Broward, FL............|... 
mext.............|03/15/15|06/18|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Houston, TX............|...

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)
7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
9. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.